Welcome to PatsFans.com

Remember The Jenna Bush Beer

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +534 / 2 / -9

I can just picture Mush Mouth Matthews on The Obama Channel slobbering, drooling, yelling and trying to whitewash this one

Today
    An explosive video being shopped to media outlets has plunged the White House and Vice President Joe Biden into a cocaine scandal, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

The video shows a woman, who is represented by the seller and his attorneys to be Biden’s daughter Ashley, snorting several lines of cocaine.
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ident-biden’s-daughter-caught-cocaine-scandal
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +425 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

This is what they get for the crap with Palin's daughter. Obama, Biden, Emmanuel and the crew are sick, disgusting people and this is just the beginning of what they deserve. Just wait until an Obama daughter shows up pregnant - oh happy day.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

I hope Obama Fails is just one of those things that are said casually and nothing is meant by it, because Carville made an inocuous comment in 2001.. sick post.. to wish pregnancy on someone's children for some type of perverse political gain or payback shows your demented values.

BTW Rove, Cheney and the rest of the RW political krew are all wonderful people.. some consider them saints.

Politics are what they are, but to wish evil on an elected persons children is beyond decency.. do not recall anyone wishing bad on Palin's daughter or wishing bad on Jenna Bush, they created their own bad scenarios all by themselves... makes no sense to ever wish evil on anyone. Evil will find them all by themselves..
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +534 / 2 / -9

The spin, the excuses, the sob storys, the cover up, the attempt to hide and divert, is going to be something, they may even try to blame Bush or "Haliburton".

I can feel sympathy for the Bidens as parents but remembering the Hatred and Viciousness in how the MSM and the Rotten Left Wing Democrats went after Sarah Palin's family and a few years ago how they treated Jenna Bush for her "beer drinking" and the disgusting things they said and tried to do when Jeb Bush's daughter had her drug problem I think the democrats had better get ready for a taste of their own medicine, it won't come from the MSM or Drooling Matthews it will come from Talk Radio, Internet, Fox News and Millions of Bloggers, THANK GOD FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH....

DEPORT AUNT ZUCCHINI
    DON'T LET GEORGE OBAMA IN
    MALKI OBAMA HAS ULCERS
    MICHELLE OBAMA PLANTED TOMATOES IN THE ROSE GARDEN
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +534 / 2 / -9

Sarah Palin's Daughter Got Knocked Up
    Liberals Love Those Kind Of Girls They Call Them "Single Moms" They're All Over America, Disney Makes Movies About Them.

In The World Of Liberalism The Palin's Are "The All American Family"
    (with snowmobiles)
  6. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Maybe Janet will take that $ now :cool:
  7. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

and then the liberals brainwashed Palin's daughter to comment that teaching abstinence is wrong.
  8. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

:agree::yeahthat:
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

That's fukced up. WTF is wrong with you?
  10. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +425 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

I just like it when bad things happen to bad people. And the threesome of Barry, Joe and Rahm are bad people.
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

How would you feel if someone wished bad on your children.. makes no sense.. leave the kids out of it.
  12. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +425 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Wouldn't make any difference to me unless they acted on it - and I have no intention to act on it. Go and talk to Patters who acted like a crazed madman about Palin's latest child really being her grand daughter.
  13. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

The vast majority of democrats/liberals/whatever you want to call them didn't say anything about Palin's daughter being her granddaughter. That eminated from a fringe blog or something and spread as an internet rumor. Just like all the crap about Obama secretly being born in Kenya which nobody takes seriously.

The fact that her daughter got pregnant wasn't raised to attack Bristol herself (just another straw man from the right) it was pointed out to show the hypocrisy of the "abstinence only," "family values" crowd.

Nobody gives a **** about Biden's daughter blowing coke, because it really has nothing to do with anything. If Biden had been a tough on crime pro-drug war type, the story would point out his hypocrisy, but he isn't so it doesn't really mean anything. Spitzer spent a lot of time trying to appear tough on crime and went after prostitution rings which made him a huge hypocrite. Same with Larry Craig and his anti-gay stances.

Jenna Bush made news because our media is tabloid sensationalist crap, and this probably will too, but please show me ONE piece of evidence that shows the Democratic Party either originated or used that story in any way. Just one piece of evidence.

Seriously get a grip.
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

So because someone else says something stupid in a way that was so offensive to you, that means you should do the same thing? I thought you were an adult.:confused:
  15. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +425 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

I think I am still in shock over Patters literally falling all over himself on that and I can't get it out of my system.

This one's for you, Patters.
  16. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Just out of curiosity, why would Patters even care? Do you think he really gives a **** about Biden's daughter blowing coke? I know that personally it's not possible for me to care any less about something than this.
  17. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +425 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Don't ask me to get in Patters' head :D

I don't know why but there's a thread from on here somewhere the night the rumor broke when he was questioning the route Palin took him on a plane, if she was irresponsible as a woman in early labor to be on the plane and, of course, was she really pregnant.
  18. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Well I still think her flying was weird, but seriously nobody cared.
  19. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

On a separate note, she's 27 years old, not exactly Joe Biden's responsibility anymore.

She is pretty hot though
    [​IMG]
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

Typical rightie.. blame everyone else for what you do.. I did it because someone made me do it..