PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Remember guys its 1 hour back tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If you don't set that clock back tonight,Don't get to that TV tomorrow at 4pm looking for the game or you will be dissapointed and will be forced to watch the last hour of 'who cares?' early games - set it back tonight and grab an extra hour sleep.

This has been a reminder from the Patriot64 broadcasting network ;)

I hate DST.

I have to get into a new schedule for work, 7P-7A 6 days a week, so I am staying up tonight/this morn to try and get accustomed to it. Now I have to stay p yet another hour, when I already had like 4 hours sleep last night.:mad:

Great news! Bellichick has an extra hour to prepare our team.

The Colts are dooooomed.

Belichick was behind this new DST thing...he pushed for it so he could screw the Colts out of their normal sleep patterns. The extra hour will make them sluggish. I think ex-Jet Goodell should launch an investigation

If you don't set that clock back tonight,Don't get to that TV tomorrow at 4pm looking for the game or you will be dissapointed and will be forced to watch the last hour of 'who cares?' early games - set it back tonight and grab an extra hour sleep.

This has been a reminder from the Patriot64 broadcasting network ;)

Hmm... that's why I hate the hype of this game. There are a lot of good games going on that haven't received a single mention all week. I have a feeling Pats/ Colts won't be the best game this week.

Hmm... that's why I hate the hype of this game. There are a lot of good games going on that haven't received a single mention all week. I have a feeling Pats/ Colts won't be the best game this week.

I know, too bad its not Rams-Dolphins.:rocker:

Hmmm...we had to set the clock back last saturday in Europe.
I didn't know that in the states you have to do it a week later !?
But yeah Bellichick has an extra hour to get PATS armed for COLTS !!! :singing:

Last edited:
Yep, instead of the usual game time here 11.15 pm, now we start 12.15 am which means ending around 3.30 am ! Worth it coz 1. its Live 2. Looking forward to Manning shaking his chicken head. HERE WE GO, only few hours left. GO PATS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes