Replies:
Asking for your support

Remy or SportsGuy

• Total voters

BradyManny

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
This could rival the Jay-Z v. Nas beef.

Remy starts it off the other night ripping SportsGuy on the air. SportsGuy retaliates via podcast allegedly using the fact that Remy smokes cigarettes (it was news to me?) to bash the guy.

I gotta say, SportsGuy has been going lower and lower and lower in my books as time has passed. He's out in LA and somehow he thinks he reps Boston sports. Half the stuff he says about Boston sports reveals he has no idea what he's talking about. If the guy would just admit he is a national sports commentator, I would go back to reading his columns on a daily basis, but for now, he continues to irk me.

So, Remy almost wins by default to me. Plus, Remy's diss was way better than SportsGuy's.

You vote, who is going to win the battle? Remy versus Simmons.

The idea of making an LA resident the President of Red Sox Nation is laughable.

Remy starts it off the other night ripping SportsGuy on the air. SportsGuy retaliates via podcast allegedly using the fact that Remy smokes cigarettes (it was news to me?) to bash the guy.

I gotta say, SportsGuy has been going lower and lower and lower in my books as time has passed. He's out in LA and somehow he thinks he reps Boston sports. Half the stuff he says about Boston sports reveals he has no idea what he's talking about. If the guy would just admit he is a national sports commentator, I would go back to reading his columns on a daily basis, but for now, he continues to irk me.

So, Remy almost wins by default to me. Plus, Remy's diss was way better than SportsGuy's.

you know it was a joke, right

you know it was a joke, right

Have you actually heard either's rant on the other?

Yes, they are both trying to be funny, but Remy ripped Simmons on live air. Now there's a podcast of Simmons addressing their "feud" and ripping him back. Sure, some of it's tongue in cheek, but I don't think these guys are going to be pals anytime soon. Remy clearly has disdain for SportsGuy.

Simmons totally started it in one of his articles.

I used to love Simmons. His Now I Can Die in Peace is classic. But he's lost whatever qualities made him such a great read. All he does now is whine about the Celts, piss and moan about the Sox spending either too much money or not enough, reference Entourage, and trash everyone under the sun. His biggest sin, however, is that he's forgotten how to be funny. His chats are still pretty good, but his articles...cripes.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back