Welcome to PatsFans.com

Religion of Peace

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +433 / 5 / -2

I know there is good and bad in every religion, but I was sent this link and figured I'd share it. It's quite grousome and really serves to point out what Musharef has to deal with everytime the USA comes looking for a favor.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/10/21/dead-body-of-christian-missionary-found-in-neelum-river/

Body of Christian Missionary Found in Neelum River

October 21, 2006
    NewsLog
    By Mike LaSalle

The dead body of Dr. Mehaboob, the missionary of At Anycost Jesus Mission in Pakistan, was found in the Neelum river on October 18. He was 42 years of age. Two of his children Shalom and Sharon were brutally murdered and the dead bodies were burnt on 1st of September.

On 21st of August, the whole family of Dr. Mehaboob was kidnapped - with the apparent support of the local police. The militants reportedly beat their captives in a bid to force them to convert back to Islam.
    The militants raped the girls in front of the parents. Sharon, the older girl rebuked, so they cut one of her breasts.

Both the older children were killed. The militants dumped and then burned the bodies in a roadside ditch, where they also placed motorcyle. The police insisted the bodies were unidentifed, and that the deaths and incineration were accidental.
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Yeah, but what about the Abba Dabba Dog Leash Lady?
    ?
  3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

At least the family is in a FAR better place now.

They were threatened with heaven.

Not such a bad thing.

It's sad that it had to happen though.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2006