Welcome to PatsFans.com

Religion of Peace

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +503 / 6 / -2

[​IMG]

Ongoing 'intifada' in France has injured 2,500 police in 2006

Special to World Tribune.com
    GEOSTRATEGY-DIRECT.COM
    Friday, October 27, 2006

This might have dropped below the radar, but Al Qaida and its allies are literally battling the Crusaders every day in Europe. And so far, Europe isn't doing so well.

"We are in a state of civil war, orchestrated by radical Islamists," said Michel Thoomis, secretary general of the Action Police trade union. "This is not a question of urban violence any more. It is an intifada, with stones and firebombs."

The French Interior Ministry has acknowledged the Muslim uprising. The ministry said more than 2,500 police officers have been injured in 2006. This amounts to at least 14 officers each day.

The battles have been under-reported but alarming to French authorities. Muslim street commanders, who run lucrative drug networks, have organized youngsters in housing projects to ambush police and confront security forces. The response time allows hundreds of Muslims to storm police cars and patrols within minutes.

"You no longer see two or three youths confronting police," Thoomis said. "You see whole tower blocks emptying into the streets to set their comrades free when they are arrested."

France's huge Muslim minority community has come under the influence of agents often influenced and financed by Al Qaida. These agents have recruited Muslim youngsters for urban warfare in which police and government representatives are injured daily.

Not surprisingly, Muslim neighborhoods are becoming autonomous zones, with police and government workers too scared to enter. The police union is demanding the Interior Ministry supply officers with armored cars.

European law enforcement sources say France could be a model for other countries. The most worried are Britain and the Netherlands.

[​IMG]
  2. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Um, its all America's fault?

Maybe the French need to surrender and then collaborate with the intifada?
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

The French because of their racism towards Arabs are facing the same types of problems we faced in the 60s because of our racism against blacks. Hopefully, they will get a more enlightened government that not only cracks down on crime, but cracks down on discrimination.
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

If these Muslims are selling drugs, they aren't real Muslims.

But there is no religion of peace - they'll all evil. Christianity has the most influence so we see it more often, but Islam's gaining.
  5. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

IMHO, you could have done without the photo in the bottom which seems to be from Palestine, or the title which is offensive; but it is a very disturbing situation unfolding in France and thanks for sharing, Real World.
    This is the result of years of mistakes, wrongdoings, infiltration and typical French arrogance, racism.
    Let's see how the French deal with this problem when it is on their own soil, since they are always so quick to pass judgement on every other country.
    What caught my eye was that the article talks about radical "Islamists" and how they run lucrative "drug networks". Isn't that a contradiction?
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  6. Real World

Ratings:
    +503 / 6 / -2

The picture is most likely Palestinian. I typed a google search under "religion of peace" and that came up. I thought it was fitting so I posted it. Anyway, religions of all kinds have good and bad about them. I like to poke fun at islam sometimes because of how all the apologists repeatedly say "religion of peace" everytime muslims riot over a cartoon, or threaten to car bomb over 400 year old scrolls.

As for the immigration problem in France, or Europe for that matter, it's proof positive of why you need to control immigration, and demand that those coming make every effort to asymilate. When you allow uncontrolled migrants with foreign values in, you'll have problems.
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +650 / 2 / -9

I can't comment on this one either, if I do I'll get the thread locked.
    :bricks: :rocker:
  8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nice apologist theory Patters.

The French hate everyone yet its only ONE group that causes violence and unrest.

Coincidence?
  9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

What are you talking about? Please cite some specifics.

Read about the history of French colonialism, especially in the 1950s. Then read about about American discrimination prior to the 1960s. You might want to read about the American revolution and how our founders reacted to unfair laws and oppression by the Crown. You might find some parallels there, too. It's pretty obvious you're just spouting a line, and I've seen very little in your posts to demonstrate that you know anything more than what a right-wing pundit told you. Prove me wrong.
  10. Real World

Ratings:
    +503 / 6 / -2

Turd, its the republicans fault that France is so racist. Afterall, they hate minorites there. IT's GWB's fault. France is far too conservative for it's won good.
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +650 / 2 / -9

The chickens have come home to roost in France, the "new people" are now trying to turn France into another third world sh!t hole just like the one they left.

As they used to say in the old days, "there goes the neighborhood".

They want France to support them "FREE"