PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Religion doesn't belong on a football board

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little tolerance for proselytizing, folks

Patjew said:
I thought this message was going to be targeted at me by the subject title. Phew. I agree that (serious) religious messages have no place here.
whassamattah pat, you got problems with inaccurate and simplistic notions on rel9igious issues being posted on a football board?
this person never PMs me.
probably knows better.
if that ever occurs, i got plenty of misinformation waiting...

PATSNUTme said:
Neither politics or religion belong on the football forum.

There are too many people here fromm different backgrounds, political viewpoints, and religious faiths (or non faiths).

The thing that we have in common is our love of the PATRIOTS and FOOTBALL. That is why this is a FOOTBALL forum at Patsfans.com.

I don't know why it is so hard for some poeple to keep political pollution off the football forum. I don't know why it is so hard for people to keep their religious viewpoints off the football forum.

There has to be 100,000 places on the interenet for politics and religion. This should not be one of them.

Now that I just wasted my time AGIAN trying to explain this AGAIN to people who don't want to listen, I''ll sign off.

I agree 100%.

If my thread served as an invite, I apologize and would never have started it if I thought so.

I only objected to being threatened in a PM by someone I don't want to correspond with.

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
You dont have to believe in God to burn in hell.

Who was that guy that said one should not judge others?

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
You dont have to believe in God to burn in hell.

what if you don't believe in hell?

and i suppose we must suffer you even if we do not believe in you?

PatsSaintsSox said:
Who was that guy that said one should not judge others?
Maybe it was the one who said only through Him could we enter the kingdom of heaven...I did not personally abuse anyone via pm...I just said to pl;ease be considerate of my religion and do not take the Lords name in vain.

Last edited:
BradyBirdYazOrr said:
Maybe it was the one who said only through Him could we enter the kingdom of heaven...I did not personally abuse anyone via pm...I just said to pl;ease be considerate of my religion and do not take the Lords name in vain.

Lord? What lord?

BradyBirdYazOrr said:

It's okay to have a homosexual joke in your signature though?

Hypocrite.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Favre, it's Lord Favre. Must be a GB fan. *shrug* I just assumed he was a Jests troll.

Oh man :D

10letters

BradyBirdYazOrr said:

Thou shalt not lie. Liar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyBirdYazOrr
The Son of Gods name should not be used in such a way.Thats very offensive.

"I think Belichick is a mere mortal, though extraordinary." <This is the only thing I posted.

New England Patriots Fans - PatsFans.com Messageboard;http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard
Private Message Dump for User RayClay; 05-01-2006 12:22 PM -->

################################################################################
Folder : Inbox
################################################################################

================================================================================
To :
Date : 2006-05-01 01:30
Title : Bigot poster
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have been referred for religiously bigoted posts.This will not be tolerated here.

Last edited:
RayClay said:
Thou shalt not lie. Liar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyBirdYazOrr
The Son of Gods name should not be used in such a way.Thats very offensive.

"I think Belichick is a mere mortal, though extraordinary."

New England Patriots Fans - PatsFans.com Messageboard;http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard
Private Message Dump for User RayClay; 05-01-2006 12:22 PM -->

Folder : Inbox

================================================================================
To :
Date : 2006-05-01 01:30
Title : Bigot poster
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have been referred for religiously bigoted posts.This will not be tolerated here.
Ok so how is that abusive?Bigot

And maybe it is abusive. I might take offense to being called a bigot.

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
What homosexual joke?

If you want to play stupid fine. Your signature quote has obvious homosexual connotations and overtones.

You have been referred for religiously bigoted posts.This will not be tolerated here

You have been referred for being a douchewhistle. This will not be tolerated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down