PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss's piece on the UDFAs..all 13..with links..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Pierre Woods and Freddie Roach are nice finds as UDFAs. I remember many on here talking about those guys as 5th round talent. Looks like camp will decide who becomes our new 2 down run stuffer.

Love the UDFA's. They all come in with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.

And just a shout out to Mike Reiss. Congratulations on the wedding and all but don't think you can leave us again. Okay?!:mad:

DraftDaddy.com lists S Kyler Hill as also signing.

I hope Randy Hand makes it, because when no one else wants to listen, you can always talk to the Hand! lol. But seriously, i still love the Roach signing and hope he sticks.

Last edited:
chowder said:
I hope Randy Hand makes it, because when no one else wants to listen, you can always talk to the Hand! lol. But seriously, i still love the Roach signing and hope he sticks.

Oh yeah, wouldn't it be great if Hand was actually good? I can just see the "Talk to the Hand" signs now.

PFnV

I like the Mays signing. I thought the ND linebackers were better than they were rated, just brought down by a bad secondary.

The UDFA signings are really important..add depth to training camp and future players...I definitely think this draft was deeper than last year..just look at all the UDFAs signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes