PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss's mailbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch! Not a good quote to read.:eek:
--------

Thnx for the link though, Psycho.

Mike's "sense" aside, here is the rest of the quote:

In the end, all the analysis on this team is going to come down to 60 minutes of football in the divisional round of the playoffs and possibly the AFC Championship Game. I think the Patriots are going to make the playoffs, win their wild-card game at home, and then we'll see. They haven't been convincing of late, but the only thing that will matter is if they are convincing in those defining 60 minutes on the road. They've shown flashes this year, but can they put it together on that day?

Last edited by a moderator:
But specific to this last game, one thing that stands out to me is that Brady seems extra concerned about the rush. I think it's in regards to his ribs and he doesn't want to take a hit. I notice that he's sometimes taking his eyes off his targets, so it's my feeling that he's picking up the receivers too late, which is disrupting the timing of some of the long throws. Another theory could be that his finger is affecting his long throws but I don't buy that one as much.

Different vibe how? an explanation on what he means would be nice.

The Vibe could well be different to say that of the 01,03 and 04 Patriots. But how does the vibe compare to the 92 Patriots or the 08 Lions. Or how does the vibe compare to the Steelers of 05 or 08, or the giants of 07 or Colts of 06.

I would bet the Vibe of the 01 pats was different to the vibe of the 03 and 04 teams.

sounds like tom is sending another message

Mike Reiss vastly overrated
I think he's a terrific writer and media member. He's exceedingly fair and honest, in my opinion. If he makes a statement, I may not agree with it, but I listen and I never dismiss what he has to say. But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back