Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Cassel lands 6-year $63 million deal - The Boston Globe
Vollmer close?
The Patriots could be closing in on a deal for offensive tackle Sebastian Vollmer. Leonard Roth, the agent for Vollmer, the last of the Patriots’ four second-rounders, taken No. 58 overall, said he and the team are progressing toward a deal.

“We are having substantive talks with the Patriots and hopefully come to a deal very shortly,’’ said Roth via e-mail. “We are not that far apart and all are of the view to get him to camp on time.’’

Always good news to hear that a rookie is close to signing. Let's get them all signed before the end of next week, Bill.

Sebass is a great player. I hope he comes out highly motivated and help us with that right side of the OL. Im looking forward to TC and hope chung gets signed very soon too.

Last edited:
I hope both Seabass and Brace prove thier worth this season so we can spend the 2010 offseason not worrying about our defensive/offensive lines...

I am extremely excited about this year's draft class, moreso than in recent years. Butler and Chung have immediate contributor written all over them, and Vollmer is going to be a fun project to watch develop over the next few years. His size and potential make him the most intriguing offensive line prospect the Patriots have had since at least Stephen Neal, and that alone makes him interesting.

It just seems like there are more guys who will make the team in this draft class than in previous years as well. I have a hard time believing that Jake Ingram won't be the team's long snapper eventually, for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes