PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Ventrone cut, Bussey to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reiss: Ventrone Cut

I like Ventrone, but c'mon. Anyone that thinks he brings half as much to the Pats as Slater is blind.

No he isn't...and Bill's wrong, again. In case you haven't noticed, Bill's been wrong more than once lately.

captain stone: after all this time, still openly harboring the delusion that he knows more about football and evaluating talent than Bill Belichick.

It's so pathetic and downright insane that it's kind of entertaining.

Last edited:

I like Ventrone, but c'mon. Anyone that thinks he brings half as much to the Pats as Slater is blind.

Sorry, but I'm no fan of Slacker. Edelman is a better player and a just, I don't know, tougher player.

Slater get's an injury settlement and Edelman makes the squad. (Already has)

Slackers gone. Too many mistakes.

Sorry, but I'm no fan of Slacker. Edelman is a better player and a just, I don't know, tougher player.

Slater get's an injury settlement and Edelman makes the squad. (Already has)

Slackers gone. Too many mistakes.

They both already made the squad. You realize that they play completely different positions, right? One's making the squad has virtually nothing to do with the other; Slater is a depth safety and gunner, Edelman is a depth WR and returner...

And Slacker? WTF has Slater ever done that makes you think he doesn't work hard? By all accounts he works his ass off...

Last edited:

They both already made the squad. You realize that they play completely different positions, right? One's making the squad has virtually nothing to do with the other; Slater is a depth safety and gunner, Edelman is a depth WR and returner...

And Slacker? WTF has Slater ever done that makes you think he doesn't work hard? By all accounts he works his ass off...

Everyone hates Slater because he interfered with a couple fair catches. I certainly think this is a problem he can correct. Of course Ventrone would never have that problem because it would take him an extra second to get down the field. That second is why Slater makes the team and Ventrone doesn't. But, whatever, people get irrational about their binkies.

Everyone hates Slater because he interfered with a couple fair catches. I certainly think this is a problem he can correct. Of course Ventrone would never have that problem because it would take him an extra second to get down the field. That second is why Slater makes the team and Ventrone doesn't. But, whatever, people get irrational about their binkies.

Even Slater and Ventrone don't play the same role on ST. FWIW, though, Ventrone's not a slow poke, either.

Slackah muffs too many returns. He cost us games last year and will cost us games this year. It's not about hard work, it's about fundamentals.

BTW, Aikmen is our gunner. Slackah sucks at safety too, and we have 5.

Slackah muffs too many returns. He cost us games last year and will cost us games this year. It's not about hard work, it's about fundamentals.

BTW, Aikmen is our gunner. Slackah sucks at safety too, and we have 5.

Slater cost us games?

neolol.gif
neolol.gif
neolol.gif

Now, I'm not a fan of the kid by any stretch, but that's a quite frankly embarrassing thing to claim.

Oh, and referring to him in such a childish way shows you up to be a complete imbecile, and detracts from any worthwhile point you may have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes