PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Stanley Morgan comments on Troy Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownfan80 said:
Now that I do get all the time. Most people ask me why I'm not Patriotsfan80 if I'm a Patriots fan that likes Troy Brown. I dunno, this is just what I ended up with somehow, and it's stuck. lol

Not anywhere as bad as Dragda...

The story behind that if anyone cares:
Dragda is how my granddaughter says Grandpa.

Dragda said:

Cute. But see it's not so bad since no one would ever guess it. Adkins diet guy has it worse. lol

Brownfan80 said:
Better?

?
Much! I can't believe someone actually took my advice!! Wait till I tell my wife...

I feel kind of proud that I always knew you were talking about Troy Brown AND I knew that because of the number 80. I usually am no good at remembering jersey numbers.

I also take a great deal of pride in my screenname. Probably one of the better ones I've ever come up with.

Bella*chick said:
I feel kind of proud that I always knew you were talking about Troy Brown AND I knew that because of the number 80. I usually am no good at remembering jersey numbers.

I also take a great deal of pride in my screenname. Probably one of the better ones I've ever come up with.

Your username is very distinctive, but I actually normally remember which posts are yours by the little Patriots bowlingpin things (or whatever they are). lol

Brownfan80 said:
Your username is very distinctive, but I actually normally remember which posts are yours by the little Patriots bowlingpin things (or whatever they are). lol

I don't actually know what those are called, but they all fit inside one another smallest to largest...I actually have a Pats set, but the faces on the ones in my sig picture are MUCH better. The ones I have you couldn't tell who was who unless you looked at the name painted on the back.

Ha, they DO look like bowling pins.

Dragda said:

I do care ... a lot.
But i always thought it was

how you got your wife to marry you ... kickin n screamin.
:)

psychoPat said:
I do care ... a lot.
But i always thought it was

how you got your wife to marry you ... kickin n screamin.
:)

haha :rofl: :D

Bella*chick said:
I don't actually know what those are called, but they all fit inside one another smallest to largest...I actually have a Pats set, but the faces on the ones in my sig picture are MUCH better. The ones I have you couldn't tell who was who unless you looked at the name painted on the back.

Ha, they DO look like bowling pins.

I can't remember the name for them either, but I think the idea originated in russia? Man, my memory is failing me right now.

See, these boards teach you things above and beyond football every day.:)

psychoPat said:
Matryoshka.
http://russian-crafts.com/nest/history.html

Now your memory is as good as ever!

Yeah, thanks for the historical view. Bella*chick found the Russian Nesting Dolls on the web earlier too, so the russian part that was stuck in my head was explained, and now further explained by your link. Muchas Gracias. As I don't know how to say Thank you very much in Russian. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back