PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss says ...no, Givens not signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that ... you beat me by a minute.

JR4 said:
Sorry about that ... you beat me by a minute.

Doesn't matter just need to get the word out, as everyone was excited for a few hours. I do wonder how this stuff gets out sometimes.

David is having a very strange first 48 hours of FA. First the Clevelend miscue on their own website and now the team he's on his way to visit reporting he had cancelled to re-sign here. You would have to wonder if they had some parameters worked out based of what he was hearing from Miami and Houston, and what Jurivicius got, and then got a call from the whack job in DC and are using the trip already scheduled to TX to stall a bit.

What the hell is going on with Givens....this is the second false rumor involving him this weekend.

EMoulds80Fan said:
What the hell is going on with Givens....this is the second false rumor involving him this weekend.

Thank you for saying that!:mad: Are you fricken kidding me with this stuff? :bricks:

EMoulds80Fan said:
It might speak to the quality of his representation.

I'm sick of this sh!t. I'm closing my laptop and I'm not looking at any more football news today.

Pats67 said:
It might speak to the quality of his representation.

Exactly!!! Who represents him.......Jon Lovitz? Yeah that's the ticket. ;)

All this tells me don`t believe everything you read

I would suggest that, based on the team's track record, fans of the Pats probably shouldn't be refreshing their favorite web sites every 15 seconds during the first few days of free agency.

Again, Chatty Brad Blank, who seems more in his element representing ********ed media celebrities, might have something to do with the ridiculous nature of David's free agency weekend.

Everyone seems to wants to be first reporting these FA moves. Therefore, the rush to "report" creates misinformation.

But it is noteworthly that in the big first day rush for signings, none of the Patriot FA's went anywhere except on planes.

What's next, DG was the gunman on the grassy knoll?? DG is Spartacus?? DG is chunking football to start a boy band??

PATSNUTme said:
Everyone seems to wants to be first reporting these FA moves. Therefore, the rush to "report" creates misinformation.
Maybe the misinformation creates the rush to report.

And where is the most likely place for this misinformation to emanate from?

I mean, it cannot be more obvious to me that Blank is behind all of this.

If I'm Belioli I say to Givens : "Come back when you have a new agent. We're not dealing with this clown".

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes