PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss says 5 Pats on PUP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatsWickedPissah said:
Says RH will play in game one.
I've said RH will be on PUP.

Rodney will play in game 1. Just watch. Nobody expected him not to be on the PUP at this point.

RoughingthePasser said:
From what I know....Rodney wont start the opener but he'll play later.

And where did you find that out? Who told you he won't be playing in the opener?

pats1 said:
Rodney will play in game 1. Just watch. Nobody expected him not to be on the PUP at this point.

:rocker:!!!!!!!!!!

PATSNUTme said:
:rocker:!!!!!!!!!!

:gives PATSNUTme a virtual high-five:

I'll be changing that '3' to a '2' very shortly. Hell, I should just do it right now and stare at it until midnight.

2 more days! 2 more days! 2 more days!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee yoooouuuu reaaaaaaaaaaaadyyyy for some

FOOTBALL?!?

:changes signature, ques up Hell's Bells, reclines in chair:

:notices in all the excitement he mispells "footall":

Last edited:
Pats726 said:
THAT is a good question...Pass?? I was also thinking maybe some NFLE guys..Charles, Spann, ZSmith who were injured there....
One of the two wasn't bad..was it??? Still wonder about the NFLE trio that were injured....

Well, we often wink at the possibility of rookies being put on the IR to keep them on ice until the following season without taking a chance on losing them from the practice squad.

Did Belichick and company come up with a sneaky way to put off the decision on whether to carry 4 RB on the roster as well as 4 TE by putting Pass on PUP ice ?? ??

pats1 said:

Who told you he'd play in game one?

Actually the guy that I'm concerned about is Koppen.

I was listening to Tomase lsat night on NEST. I does not sound good that food for him. Now this was back in May when Tomase saw him. But you would think that ther would be more improvement.

I don't think we can enter the season with Horst as center. Who do we get? We will have to wait for some of the TC cuts I suppose.

PATSNUTme said:
Actually the guy that I'm concerned about is Koppen.

I was listening to Tomase lsat night on NEST. I does not sound good that food for him. Now this was back in May when Tomase saw him. But you would think that ther would be more improvement.

I don't think we can enter the season with Horst as center. Who do we get? We will have to wait for some of the TC cuts I suppose.

Hochstein did a pretty damn good job filling in for Koppen last year.

I'm not an expert on injuries (not even a novice). But, when Harrison got the injury last year I recall them saying it was a 13 month injury. Meaning it took players 13 months (on average I assume) to return to the playing field after this injury. I expected Rodney not to start the first few games of the reg season then and I still don't.

pats1 said:
Hochstein did a pretty damn good job filling in for Koppen last year.

He did, but I still don't think he's the long term answer. Maybe I just under estimate the guy.

PATSNUTme said:
He did, but I still don't think he's the long term answer. Maybe I just under estimate the guy.

You're right, he's not. But I'm sure Koppen won't be out for an eternity, and maybe the injury would lower his market value...

Last edited by a moderator:
RoughingthePasser said:
From what I know....Rodney wont start the opener but he'll play later. He'll be ready when he does....just like Tedy. He'll be foaming at the mouth ready to induce inhumane licks upon the suckers.

our schedule is a bit easier from last year and pending health we look ok....we gotta start 4-0, 5-0 then we'll be ready to uncage the beast for the Stellers, Miami, Indy, Ray Lewis (pound our TE's on his ass all night) Denver! Bring it on...

im ready

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WAD-hE4MOE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots