PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss Projects Only FIVE Active Defensive Linemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiss was the guy who postulated that Ridley would be released in the cutdown to 53. He's just wrong, again.

Yeah, Reiss is an A+ reporter.

Analyst? Not so much.

Mike, don't listen to the suits. Leave it to Field Yates.

Yeah, Reiss is an A+ reporter.

Analyst? Not so much.

Mike, don't listen to the suits. Leave it to Field Yates.

It seems to me that this happens a couple of times a year. Reiss tries to turn into an analyst, and he's almost always off base. Field Yates is in another league. But as a beat reporter? Reiss is great.

It seems to me that this happens a couple of times a year. Reiss tries to turn into an analyst, and he's almost always off base. Field Yates is in another league. But as a beat reporter? Reiss is great.

Yates used to be with the KC Chiefs personnel department. Maybe he was a gopher, but he seems to know his stuff.

I was just reading "The Education of a Coach" the other day where Belichick kept complaining about his idiot mistake by only keeping 5 DL active in the SB vs CAR. He said that it was a terrible mistake and he really seemed to beat himself up about it.

I would highly doubt that we'll only have 5 DL active tomorrow in the heat vs MIA.

Reiss seems to be making a lot of wild statements lately.

Reiss seems to be making a lot of wild statements lately.

He is really, really good at reporting what is. Not nearly so good at what might be.

So, we did activate Moore. HOWEVER, we have no backup LB's. I still think that we have one too few DE/OL's. Reiss made the wrong choice, but he was right. Belichick did go one light at DE/OLB.

So, we did activate Moore. HOWEVER, we have no backup LB's. I still think that we have one too few DE/OL's. Reiss made the wrong choice, but he was right. Belichick did go one light at DE/OLB.

Wouldn't that make sense considering that we'll be using a lot of sub-packages though?

I would think that we'd need more DL to rotate than we would LBs.

Reiss needs some new darts or a new dartboard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back