PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss Practice Notes from morning 8/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
tatepatsfan said:
I guess Gramatica missed badly on a 37 yard kick

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

I was more interested in the Returner work portion of the report. I'm uncomfortable with Maroney as a KR, or Ellis Hobbs for that matter. I'd much rather have a guy that isn't a valuable starter or backup as the KR/PR. I'm pulling for Willie Andrews. If he can be a ST maven and take that risk away from starters on the D or a valuable backup at a high injury risk position on the O, I'd be very pleased. Though that might be the Madden-player in me talking.

Last edited:
Brownfan80 said:
I was more interested in the Returner work portion of the report. I'm uncomfortable with Maroney as a KR, or Ellis Hobbs for that matter. I'd much rather have a guy that isn't a valuable starter or backup as the KR/PR. I'm pulling for Willie Andrews. If he can be a ST maven and take that risk away from starters on the D or a valuable backup at a high injury risk position on the O, I'd be very pleased. Though that might be the Madden-player in me talking.

Well I agree with you on Maroney and Hobbs being on the returns I'm sure we
can find someone like Andrews that would do great in that department because I think Hobbs needs to concentrate on defense and Maroney on learning his offensive assignments.

broadwayjoe said:
Well I agree with you on Maroney and Hobbs being on the returns I'm sure we
can find someone like Andrews that would do great in that department because I think Hobbs needs to concentrate on defense and Maroney on learning his offensive assignments.
I like them for a change of pace returner, someone the other team hasn't game planned. And depth at returner is one of those nice to haves too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back