Welcome to PatsFans.com

Reiss Practice Notes from morning 8/14

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by tatepatsfan, Aug 14, 2006.

1. tatepatsfan

tatepatsfan Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

2. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

No Stevenson and Roach....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2005
  3. Brownfan80

Brownfan80 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Well it looks like they're as down on their ILB depth as we all were after the Falcon game. I guess we might not be seeing as much of the blitzing terror Vrabel as some of us hoped! lol, we'll see what happens. It's interesting already though!

4. Drewwho

Drewwho Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was at TC this morning...Overall, not a bad practice for the offense. Brady got 90% of the snaps and made some nice throws. He did miss badly on one and way overthrew Caldwell, but from the sounds of it, I think McDaniels was blamming that on a bad route. In any case, lots of play action and even a badly exectued flee flicker.

I have to say, it is pretty sad out there with no real #1 WR! Caldwell seems a little hesitant at times and quite frankly, Brown looks better. Watson is a beast and it was great to see Graham on the field-he made some nice catches.

Dillion had some nice plays as did Maroney...both got the largest cheers from the crowd -which was light.

TC=where the hell is BRANCH!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006