PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss:Patriots should know better

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title of your thread is misleading. Nowhere did Reiss use the word "should" which changes the premise quite a bit.

Reiss states that the Patriots "know better than to look past the Ravens" which is very different than saying "should know better."

The title of your thread is misleading. Nowhere did Reiss use the word "should" which changes the premise quite a bit.

Reiss states that the Patriots "know better than to look past the Ravens" which is very different than saying "should know better."

Patspsycho, did you actually follow his link? It leads to a Reiss piece entitled "Patriots should know better."

In spite of any misleading title, this was a decent read. I am also of the opinion that this upcoming game will come down to the wire, and we shall see who wants it more.
My hope is that what I've read is true, that the Ravens' D is old and slow. And possibly beat-up. That will soften the game for our juggernaut offense.
If our front seven plays as well against B'more as they did against Denver, all the better!!
Nevertheless, I can't wait for next Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back