PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: OUT's for Sunday: Taylor, Morris, Green, Edelman and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Pats rule out Taylor, Morris, Green, Edelman and Light for Sunday's game.

Nothing unexpected.

Which other 3 won't play?

Edit: Crowder and Ferguson are DOUBTFUL for Sunday, also (for the phishz)

Last edited:
OL Ohrenberger, and two others...Originally when I thought they would add a defensive lineman, I was thinking Brace would be out, but no way do they go with just four...too thin esecially for an opponent that runs a lot. My guessing is that 2 of 4 DBs will be inactive...inc Wilhite, Wheatley, Arrington and Lockett....and special teams play might be key here.

OL Ohrenberger, and two others...Originally when I thought they would add a defensive lineman, I was thinking Brace would be out, but no way do they go with just four...too thin esecially for an opponent that runs a lot. My guessing is that 2 of 4 DBs will be inactive...inc Wilhite, Wheatley, Arrington and Lockett....and special teams play might be key here.

We will see Brace active..

My educated guess is, Ohrenberger, one of the W's.. (if Wilhite is still sick, or else Wheatley), and Arrington.

Arrington stashed on the roster before he could be signed away.. probably start out on ST at some point.

We will see Brace active..

My educated guess is, Ohrenberger, one of the W's.. (if Wilhite is still sick, or else Wheatley), and Arrington.

Arrington stashed on the roster before he could be signed away.. probably start out on ST at some point.

Hm. Yeah, you might be right about the last one. It's not common that you see someone get activated and sit, I don't think, but he IS replacing a bench-warmer. I guess how soon he sees action will tell us the rest of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes