PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss on the anti-patriot vitriol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Felger, Uhhhhhhhhhhh Curly Haired Boyfriend, Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Wrong Borges, UhhhhhhhhhhhhJackie Give MeMymullen.

homer, the ******s hang out at the Colts board. I'm sure ya'll find your types there.

Roman

Jealous that makewayhomer is an even bigger imbecile?

You are joking with your "insight", I hope?

homer, the ******s hang out at the Colts board. I'm sure ya'll find your types there.

I love it when people resort to name calling instead of responding, b/c they know they're wrong.

why don't you join Joker and put me on ignore. I don't care if you read what I write.

Last edited:
newsflash: the patriots haven't won **** in 3 years. The jealousy argument is tired. Even Reiss has his head up his ass. Everytime I hear Kraft say "when you're on top, everyone wants to knock you down" in regards to spygate, I cringe. Knock us down from what? Its about cheating, plain and simple. If they taped that rams walkthrough, it is simply one of the most deplorable acts in pro sports history. The public and media alike have a right to voice their opinion. Integrity is everything. Everyone here wants to blame everyone but Bill Belichick. The fact that reiss is citing merchandise sales is absolutely ******ed. Kraft would trade those sales in a minute for this to have not happened. It's not going away, as long as BB is part of this franchise, and maybe beyond.

Wow, excellent post.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh

Merchandise flying off the shelves means that people "hate" Mr Kraft's franchise.

Okayyyyyyyyyy

Uhhhh, maybe it means that the average fan understands the story and "spygate" just appeals to the mentally challenged kook fringe that also think the gov't has lil aliens that died at Roswell.

Tick tock cu ku cu ku cu ku

Care to fill us in on Area 51 or is Heinz 57?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes