PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss on Stephen Neal

Status
Not open for further replies.
fgssand said:
He will take the money and sign elswhere, why would he think of showing loyalty to the team and the coach that made it possible for him to succeed?
In the first place,if he thinks he's been successful, anybody could blow smoke up his a**. He worked his butt off through high school and college to become a championship wrestler. He surely doesn't think after two yrs (full time) in the pros, he's got it down. Just because he went for FA, doesn't mean he's out for the money, only. Could be more of a desire for another learning situation (and more $). From outward appearances, NE and Dante seems like the best place for him. OG's usually have a pretty decent shelf life, a reasonable four yr offer from NE would still give him a chance to cash in, plus, he would be a hell of a lot more accomplished as a player. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he'll be back.

jczxohn1 said:
In the first place,if he thinks he's been successful, anybody could blow smoke up his a**. He worked his butt off through high school and college to become a championship wrestler. He surely doesn't think after two yrs (full time) in the pros, he's got it down. Just because he went for FA, doesn't mean he's out for the money, only. Could be more of a desire for another learning situation (and more $). From outward appearances, NE and Dante seems like the best place for him. OG's usually have a pretty decent shelf life, a reasonable four yr offer from NE would still give him a chance to cash in, plus, he would be a hell of a lot more accomplished as a player. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he'll be back.
John,

Quite trying to talk sense, this is the time for comforting the afflicted....

or taunting them unmercifully! :D

Box_O_Rocks said:
John,

I'm OK, your OK - were all OK, and the Pats will be just fine as well.

Box_O_Rocks said:
John,

Thank you, sensi, may I have another? :robot:

fgssand said:
I'm OK, your OK - were all OK, and the Pats will be just fine as well.
That can't be right, Bob Kraft has vans from Irsay moving company backed up to the stadium.

jczxohn1 said:
Thank you, sensi, may I have another? :robot:
Well, since your such a good student.... :violent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes