PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss on Pats potential interest in Tyson Alualu

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . and once again, Box sums up how I feel before I can even make my post. :p

Yeah, I know the feeling; only with me, Box tells me what I should already know long before I'm feeling anything. Box is the Best. :D

Maybe it's time for a new draft book...
He has the Sporting News magazine, at least that's where they have Alalua ranked. TSN's magazine is good for an alternate "opinion" but nothing more, it's certainly no use as a sole source.

Yeah, I know the feeling; only with me, Box tells me what I should already know long before I'm feeling anything. Box is the Best. :D
If this keeps up I'm going to blush.

I just like the way the guy plays. I'd like to see BB trade down from #22 for an earlier 2nd and a 3rd, and then take Alualu with that early second and Te'o-Nesheim in the 3rd.

I am on board picking up both these players, high energy guys ala Bruschi, can't go wrong really.

One could be Big Bru and the other could be Junior Bru.

Have no idea where they should go round wise.

I am on board picking up both these players, high energy guys ala Bruschi, can't go wrong really.

One could be Big Bru and the other could be Junior Bru.

Have no idea where they should go round wise.

Alualu will likely be gone before the end of the 2nd round.

Te'o-Nesheim is harder to predict; he could go anywhere btwn the late 2nd - early 5th.

I really, really wish Bill hadn't thrown away a 3rd & 2(!) 5ths; There are a quite a few kids who will be drafted in those rounds whom I would Love to have on this team.

Alualu will likely be gone before the end of the 2nd round.

Te'o-Nesheim is harder to predict; he could go anywhere btwn the late 2nd - early 5th.

I really, really wish Bill hadn't thrown away a 3rd & 2(!) 5ths; There are a quite a few kids who will be drafted in those rounds whom I would Love to have on this team.

I'm guessing that BB wouldn't have that difficult a time leveraging the #22 to get a couple of those picks back, if he wants them. The Eagles, Bucs, Rams and Cards all have plenty of ammo to get things rolling in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes