PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss on jets game this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's interesting that he noted Favre got planted three times last week. How has Damien Woody played the last few years? I know he had that one good season in Detroit but then I thought he fell off. I can't see him doing terribly well against the Patriots OLB's in pas sprotection.

I think it's interesting that he noted Favre got planted three times last week. How has Damien Woody played the last few years? I know he had that one good season in Detroit but then I thought he fell off. I can't see him doing terribly well against the Patriots OLB's in pas sprotection.

My prediction is Favre that will be singing "Who let the dogs out" by the end of the game and he'll feel every one of his years. Sey, AD, Vrabes have a good day!!!!!:D

He had a decent season when he first showed up in Detroit, got fat, got hurt, fell out of favor with the newest coaching staff, got benched, a rash of injuries occurred, he was moved to right tackle, got to start in the final 5 games of the season and played for a contract which the Jets stupidly gave him. If they aren't regretting that decision in the near future, I'll be shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back