PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss...on Harrison VERY upbeat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent news. Rodney's the man.

Also interesting:
PARCELLS ON VINATIERI: Cowboys coach Bill Parcells acknowledged in an interview with the Star-Telegram in Texas that his team might be in the market for a new kicker. But when the subject of potential free agent Adam Vinatieri was brought up, Parcells had an interesting answer: "If he's smart he'll stay [in New England]. He'd be Bobby Orr and Carl Yastrzemski and John Havlicek. That guy's done a lot."
:D

Heard that on EEI well...but I also heard on the radio about an article in an Orlando paper basically with AV talking about NE in past tones...(posted just a few minutes ago)

I am looking forward to the interview with Rodney tonight. I want to see how well he is doing for myself.

Now let's hope I remember and more importantly, stay awake.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Excellent news. Rodney's the man.

Also interesting: :D

Now you know that tells you something right there when someone shopping for you says that. Adam is an idiot to walk, but whatever..Let him learn the hard way.

BionicPatriot said:
Now you know that tells you something right there when someone shopping for you says that. Adam is an idiot to walk, but whatever..Let him learn the hard way.
Yup, and Parcells is right. Adam's Lengendary Status is non-transferable to another region, unless he does the near-impossible and has another historic string of huge big-game clutch kicks for that team. That's not likely to happen, so the reality is that AV is a legend to New England, and just a kicker to another team.

This was the same one that ws posted last night. I was glad to see it becasue that Mr. Peepers looking goober John Clayton had written and said that Rodney was going to be cut.

He won't be cut and he will be back next year.

Bump As A Reminder That Rodney Is On Nest Tonightat 10pm Est.

Pats726 said:
Heard that on EEI well...but I also heard on the radio about an article in an Orlando paper basically with AV talking about NE in past tones...(posted just a few minutes ago)
If he's so desperate to leave . . . see ya. I love Adam and wish he'd stay but if my wife told me she wanted out . . . bye bye.

BelichickFan said:
If he's so desperate to leave . . . see ya. I love Adam and wish he'd stay but if my wife told me she wanted out . . . bye bye.

Really? As far as I'm concerned my husband is under contract, and I'll expect him to honor his commitment to the team. Don't you think letting her "talk her way out of town" sends the wrong message to your other wives?

patchick said:
Really? As far as I'm concerned my husband is under contract, and I'll expect him to honor his commitment to the team. Don't you think letting her "talk her way out of town" sends the wrong message to your other wives?

Why should he honor it, unless you've guaranteed his..salary? :D

patchick said:

I hope that your last name is not Bobbit.:singing:

Good interview with Rodney on NEST. When ****erson called him slow I thought Rodney was going to challenge him to a race there and then.

BelichickFan said:

You won't be saying that when it's Jose Cortez, Doug Brien or some other stiff lining up to kick the game winner against Indy or in the playoffs. You'll be pissing your pants.

I think it's irresponsible to overpay for a kicker, but it's also pretty foolish to be so cavalier about his departure.

wow

BelichickFan said:

Wow, of course "free agency" may be a little different in this regard! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back