PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss From The Locker Room: "They're ready"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stadium is ready:

scaled.php

LOL ... after practice we always go to Five Guys for a bacon dog and burger. That lot behind 5 guys is like right there .... I was so tempted to walk closer and and get a picture but I was a afraid :scared: ...:rofl:

Last edited:
The texans defense is better than the patriots. Hopefully the pats can get to him better than what people expect.

I bet the Patriots defense gets to Flacco more then the Ravens get to Brady.

The texans defense is better than the patriots. Hopefully the pats can get to him better than what people expect.

They have 44, we have 40. 1/4 of a sack per game difference.

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! Tomorrow we celebrate our Super Bowl journey!

i just hope the defense can contain the long passes flacco likes to throw.
You mean those ones he completes about 1 of every 3 games?

Except in those 16 games, Houston defensed almost 100 less passing plays than the Pats. The raw number of sacks recorded is nominal.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you have followed this team for more than a couple of years. With that being said, when have you ever seen this team relaxed, smiling, joking with the media on Thursday's before a playoff game? Never, except for last week, and this week they were smiling and joking on Wednesday, including BB. This team has a quiet confidence about themselves and in a manner in which we haven't seen before by a BB led Patriots team.

Then look at the Ravens; the brash, bold, chest pumping team is suddenly reserved. I think they sense what they are up against and see no reason to poke it. They will come prepared and ready to lay an ass whooping that unfortunately, they are physically unable to give.

Things definitely seem like they are playing out in an alternate universe based on the teams attitude/preperation and dealings with the media for this game.

Look, I want to win tomorow as bad as anyone on this board, probably more. But these things you just refered to are meaningless.
Probably last year you were saying the same thing, as I was, that this team was meant to win the superbowl last year ... ...
I just dont want people to get overconfident.

You mean those ones he completes about 1 of every 3 games?

JBB9s is right. The pats sacks total could be a little inflated do how much teams pass on us/them.

@andyjohnson the ravens have better deep threats than patriots and have attempted more long passes than us/them.

Look, I want to win tomorow as bad as anyone on this board, probably more. But these things you just refered to are meaningless.
Probably last year you were saying the same thing, as I was, that this team was meant to win the superbowl last year ... ...
I just dont want people to get overconfident.

I kind of understand what you're saying here, but really I think what you're saying is you don't want people to get too disappointed should they lose. We, as fans, have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of tomorrow's game, so our confidence level is absolutely inconsequential. As for the disappointment level, I say screw it, be as confident as you like. It's not going to make it any less disappointing if you're guarding against defeat; even if it does, what's the point? Where's the fun in watching a game that way?

To be clear, this is not meant to disparage the Ravens or any other team. This does not mean I am taking them lightly. But getting nervous? Never that. It's all too much fun watching the drama unfold, and there's no reason to temper that fun by hedging your bet---that's no way to live. Go all in baby! Plus, if they do lose, I'd rather feel nothing but disappointment. When something hurts that means it mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back