PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss -- Ex-Pats staffers: Titles are overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im confused, certain posters have said that BB lost his mojo. That his ego is out of control. He's ruined the team, and we'll never win anything again.

Then i read this. Who should i believe? :eek: :rolleyes:

Former Patriots director of college scouting Thomas Dimitroff, now in his third season as Atlanta Falcons general manager, added: "I'll never second-guess Coach Belichick's approach to that. I understand that seems out of the norm, but he's got a plan. He's very calculating with his decisions."

Im confused, certain posters have said that BB lost his mojo. That his ego is out of control. He's ruined the team, and we'll never win anything again.

Then i read this. Who should i believe? :eek: :rolleyes:
throw-rocks.gif

Matt Cassel says HI.

Edelman also says HI and that he was a QB in college, not a WR.

Deion Branch and David Givens were both developed by the Pats.

So was Gary Guyton, Ty Warren, Vince Wilfork, Brandon Meriweather, Dan Koppen, Stephen Neal, Daniel Graham (who wasn't much of a blocker in college), Tedy Bruschi (developed as an ILB), Tom Brady.

Sorry Tanked, but the list of players whom the Pats have developed is actually quite long. Maybe your definition of development is what is the real issue.
heh.....funny DB.....graham not a blocker in college?
USATODAY.com - Daniel Graham, TE - Colorado

guyton showed up and played, and is basically the same player he was when he first showed up.....same with meriweather, koppen........as for the rest of them, the coaches who developed them have long since left....cassel? I didn't know mcdaniel was still on the team.

what I find interesting is that out of everybody you mentioned, only meriweather and edelman were drafted in the last 5 years........not a very good thing for a 53 man roster seeking to compete......

nice try

Mods please rename this thread to JOB titles are overrated.

Matt Cassel says HI.

Edelman also says HI and that he was a QB in college, not a WR.

Deion Branch and David Givens were both developed by the Pats.

So was Gary Guyton, Ty Warren, Vince Wilfork, Brandon Meriweather, Dan Koppen, Stephen Neal, Daniel Graham (who wasn't much of a blocker in college), Tedy Bruschi (developed as an ILB), Tom Brady.

Sorry Tanked, but the list of players whom the Pats have developed is actually quite long. Maybe your definition of development is what is the real issue.

Do not forget Assante Samuel, was once termed a nickel back.. you know the rest of the story.

Do not forget Assante Samuel, was once termed a nickel back.. you know the rest of the story.

yup...and the coaches who did the developing are long gone.......

so gimme a list of developed talent over the last 5 years......

yup...and the coaches who did the developing are long gone.......

so gimme a list of developed talent over the last 5 years......

BB is gone.. did I miss something???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back