Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

January 03, 2006
Pats wrap
Posted By: mreiss | Time: 01:45:04 PM

PRACTICE WRAP: Every player was present for the media access portion of Patriots practice today. … Media was present for only the stretching portion of the workout … Linebacker Tedy Bruschi appeared to be moving well earlier in the day, walking briskly through the team’s locker room.

BRADY ON RESPECT: Quarterback Tom Brady had his press conference moved from his locker to the media workroom. One question was about respect, and how some Jaguars players have said they felt overlooked. “I think we’ve probably been disrespected more than any team in the league this year. I think we’ve been given up on by a lot of media people, a lot of fans, our own fans, other people around the league. I think if there’s one team that feels like they’re disrespected, it’s us. I don’t disrespect Jacksonville. It’s [hard] to disrespect a team that’s 12-4. If we were 12-4 it would be different. I think people gave up on us a long time ago.â€

EXTRA POINTS: Offensive lineman Nick Kaczur and linebackers Rosevelt Colvin and Mike Vrabel were a few of the players drawing larger media crowds in the locker room … Safety Rodney Harrison returned to the locker room and held court with several reporters. … Saturday’s game will be broadcast on ABC, with Al Michaels (play-by-play), John Madden (analyst) and Michele Tafoya (sideline).

+++

Looking ahead, we’ll plan on posting our next update around 4 p.m. when the injury report is released.

--Mike

Sweet. It's playoff time. The time to nurse injuries is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back