PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss Chat Starts at Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reiss Chat Started at Noon

Thanks for the cue. Otherwise, i'd've missed that.

One chatter asked, why not take a shot on Brandon Siler late?
With LB depth being the team's only Achilles heel, passing up Siler says to me
that Urban Meyer shared his dossier with BB
and that BB didn't like what he heard from the horse's mouth.

Someone brought up Barry Gardner on the board last week, Reiss makes it sounds like his break was bad and it sounds like he's done.

Best sportswriter working the Boston beat. He calls it the way he see's it and doesn't stir it up for the sake of selling papers or ratings. That's the kind of stuff I love reading.

STEAL THAT SHAUGHNESSY, FELGER,BORGES, TOMASSE. You tools come to these websites trying to get what the general feel is, then you twist it just to piss people off and create controversy.

Someone brought up Barry Gardner on the board last week, Reiss makes it sounds like his break was bad and it sounds like he's done.

Did you see his foot during that play? it was perpendicular to his other foot. One of the most disgusting injuries I've seen in a while. On top of him being older, I would say he's done too.

Best sportswriter working the Boston beat. He calls it the way he see's it and doesn't stir it up for the sake of selling papers or ratings. That's the kind of stuff I love reading.

STEAL THAT SHAUGHNESSY, FELGER,BORGES, TOMASSE. You tools come to these websites trying to get what the general feel is, then you twist it just to piss people off and create controversy.

Again, why on EARTH any of you ever includes Tomase in your rants - lumping him in with CHB, Felger, BORGES????? Give him, and me, an F-ing break. What color is the sky in your world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes