PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Chad Jackson released

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have watched a different set of games because CJ Jones didn't look good at all.. Fumbled punts. Fumbled kicks.
I though CJJ flashed talent this, and last, preseason - but, yeah, he made too many mistakes. I still say he gets released and, if possible, signed to the PS once Faulk and Welker are both ready to go.

Wow, what will we all talk about now?
The number of threads around here should decrease now. lol

So what effect does this have on the WR chart??

Moss
Welker
Gaffeny
Then who??? Washingtion???

And, there must be someone coming in.

It pushes my two guys (Aiken, CJ Jones) one step up the ladder!

I believe Washington was running with the 1st team on thursday (correct me if I'm wrong, pats1!) in Welker's role.

Probably some schmuck will fill the spot but Law or Anderson would be interesting given the team needs right now.

so how many do they ahve on the roster now? 53 or 52?

it's kind of sad he got released. I just think he was never properly taught how to run routes. he had the physical tools, but not the mental part.

and maybe a large part was maturity
ahh the answer is a personal coach

Anybody checked the foxboro police blotter (it was a Saturday nite)

Thank GOD. Now we can all finally agree that he was a total bust!

-->Bust.<---

Happy to see the 36th pick overall in 2006 was able to catch 13 balls for us.

This thread had the right idea.

his fall in the endzone in the Giant game may have lead to his demise similar to Bryant's "enzone embarrassment"

I'm just surprised that BB cut the cord based on camp and preseason.After hanging onto him for so long I figured he might keep him around for situations. Chad would have a GREAT catch then trip over himself in the endzone... I guess that's called inconsistent. Never a good thing.

Of course Chad's been under Moss' wing all this time, probably memorized the playbook...someone will snag him.

Officially A Bust.

Good point. They probably also tried to trade Chad Jack and found no takers.

Thats what I think. My guess is the Raiders will pick him. They are desperate at wideout.

his fall in the endzone in the Giant game may have lead to his demise similar to Bryant's "enzone embarrassment"

Surely that would have sealed his demise before making the 53 though. Best bet is that they have some outsider lined up.

so how many do they ahve on the roster now? 53 or 52?

They have 52 for the first week until Faulk comes back. Essentially they have the room to sign someone without cutting anybody...... for a week or so.

They had 8 receivers on their 53 - so you knew something was going to happen. 2 things: clearing space for someone new to be brought in or they are clearing space for the eventual return of Faulk.

It pushes my two guys (Aiken, CJ Jones) one step up the ladder!

I believe Washington was running with the 1st team on thursday (correct me if I'm wrong, pats1!) in Welker's role.

Jackson started the game opposite Moss. Washington spent time as the 3rd, WR... Jackson saw a lot of time and made a couple of nice plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back