PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss : Bruschi has Slight Limp . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
BelichickFan says "Belichick, we're onto you".

"Linebacker Tedy Bruschi didn’t follow through the regular stretching with the team, instead focusing solely on calf and leg stretching. Bruschi jogged with a slight limp."

Hmmm. Last week he stretches with the team and looks fine. Then he doesn't play. This week he doesn't stretch with the team and has a slight limp. I bet that means he's playing :D

Or it means he is still hurt and all this is a smoke screen.

For what it's worth, isn't it great to even be speculating about him playing and worrying about his calf and a limp, considering where he was last February?

CT_Pats_Fan said:
For what it's worth, isn't it great to even be speculating about him playing and worrying about his calf and a limp, considering where he was last February?

Absolutely,

But I don't believe he will play Saturday.

I really hope I am wrong. But this stuff doesn't heal overnight!

Should the Pats win this weekend, I'm betting we may not even see him in the AFCC game.

sarge said:
Or it means he is still hurt and all this is a smoke screen.

That's what I think. If we make it that far, we'll be lucky to see him in the SB.

Reiss, this afternoon:

The Patriots released their first injury report of the week today, and not a single player is listed as questionable -- including Tedy Bruschi.

The Patriots linebacker was on the report as questionable last week (calf injury) and didn't play in last Saturday's game, but isn't even on the injury report this week.

Last edited:
Pats67 said:
Reiss, this afternoon:

The Patriots released their first injury report of the week today, and not a single player is listed as questionable -- including Tedy Bruschi.
LMAO, who the hell knows . . . what about Brady, though, he HAS to be probable :D

Last edited:
Right you are, BF. I like to wait until the game and then see who shows up. Saves a lot of time and effort. Because me knowing beforehand (especially on Tuesday, for crying out loud) doesn't change anything.

Ah, I misread your post and see there's lots of Probables, including Brady, just no Bruschi. I guess we'll know Saturday around 8:10.

No way will Bruschi play agian this year

FWIW, last week i was positive Brushi would play and said so often. Boy was I wrong.
Therefore, I declare he will not play another down until next summer!

The start of the mind games between BB & Shanahan, both injury report mistros.

fgssand said:
FWIW, last week i was positive Brushi would play and said so often. Boy was I wrong.

No offense, but hoping you stay consistent with your calls.

On the other hand, I felt really good about our chances last week and said so often. I still feel the same way about the game saturday.....Hope we are both consistent in these calls.

fgssand said:
FWIW, last week i was positive Bruschi would play and said so often. Boy was I wrong.

Way to take one for the team, ssandy!

flutie2phelan said:
Way to take one for the team, ssandy!

By the way...I did call the outcome of the game as far as being an "easy" victory last week. i also said we are going to be having two more home games (AFC is the hometeam in Detroit), I stand by that prediction...go Pats - go Steelers.

Well it's questionable if he has a slight limp, but it's probable that he does, you shouldn't be doubtful of that.

PATSNUTme said:
Well it's questionable if he has a slight limp, but it's probable that he does, you shouldn't be doubtful of that.[/Q

And I'm quite hopeful of his eventful and painful thrashing of the Broncos.

Jeez, am I shameful.

FloridaPatsFan said:
And I'm quite hopeful of his eventful and painful thrashing of the Broncos.

Jeez, am I shameful.

Dude... he was making fun of the injury report by using all the designations in his post. "Questionable"... "doubtful"... "probable"... get it? He only missed one, but I'll grab it. Over and "out". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back