PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Brady outplayed by Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 picks on Moss side should never have been thrown by Brady. Seems that the 2nd half Brady became Sanchez, and Sanchez became Brady.

I dont know. The first pick wasnt really a bad throw in terms of a decision it was just a little under thrown. The 2nd one was a tough break that the tipped ball ended up in the Jets hands. I dont really have an issue with any of the picks. I do think the ball was forced to Moss a lot, but these 2 plays in particular werent that forced, they both were giving Moss a chance to make a play.

Can't explain it better than that. When Revis went out of the game Brady looked to throw it to Moss way too much. The team didnt utilize Welker and the TE's as much as they should have in the 2nd half.

This is a big reason.

Brady looked lazy trying to force it in to Moss for the mass yards. Didn't seem like he wanted to put the work in with the 6-15 yards passes at a time. It almost seemed like the Superbowl all over again like he wanted all or nothing. Very dissapointing play by him in the 2nd half. The line protection was there all day and he refused until the last drive to go back to playing the Pats offense.

No worries, his hair looked great and the new free Audi is at the mansion

So weird to try to pin this loss one one thing or one matchup. I thought over 60 minutes the Jets outplayed us in every facet: Offense, defense, special teams, coaching, and effort.

If I was going to pick one thing that caused the difference, it really wouldn't be to compare the QB positions. I think starting near the middle of the second quarter and through the period where the game was legitimately in dispute, the biggest difference was the Jets' ability to pick up positive yardage with the run while we had a few series where we got stood up on the run and couldn't make positive yardage. Their defense already is better than ours, but the fact that our offense was one dimensional and theirs was two dimensional really was the difference to me for the 25 minutes of game time in which this game was decided.

Just a really really crappy game. Got punched in the mouth by that loudmouth Cheeseburger lover and with a good game by LT of all people. Gotta just suck it up and move forward. The good news is that it's September.

Last edited:
In all fairness Butler helped Sanchez quite a bit

Butler says hello.
burnt_toast-736776.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back