PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Brady outplayed by Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No arguments here.

Penalties and mental mistakes cost Patriots: Simply put, the Patriots had too many penalties and mental mistakes to win on the road. When a game turns so quickly after halftime, it also shines a spotlight on the coaching and lack of adjustments

10 chars

In all fairness Butler helped Sanchez quite a bit

He was, and the Jets didn't have Revis on top of that.

As much as I hate Sanchez and Jets hype I hope this is highlighted because it is going to fire Tommy up.

First time long time, watched the entire game with wife (jets fan) and my boys. we all agreed for the first time in years that brady lost this game. looked to us that he forced the ball all game to moss and forgot about looking inside to the tight ends. just an opinion but mine non the less.... next week is another week, lets bounce back!!! Go Pats

What the hell does he care? He got his 72 million dollars.

0 points in the final 30 minutes, there isnt much to argue about. Yea the Jets D played pretty well & Butler was basically a cancer out there but there was no reason to keep airing it out to Moss all those times..That 3rd & 7 deep pass was especially irritating when players like Hernandez & Welker were doing well for most of the game. They just need to put this game behind them & go from there, some changes need to be made though.

0 points in the final 30 minutes, there isnt much to argue about. Yea the Jets D played pretty well & Butler was basically a cancer out there but there was no reason to keep airing it out to Moss all those times..That 3rd & 7 deep pass was especially irritating when players like Hernandez & Welker were doing well for most of the game. They just need to put this game behind them & go from there, some changes need to be made though.

Perfectly put...

Can't explain it better than that. When Revis went out of the game Brady looked to throw it to Moss way too much. The team didnt utilize Welker and the TE's as much as they should have in the 2nd half.

I truly hope that is not true.

That is just wrong. Brady had a bad game , so did most of the team.I thought I was quoting the guy who said Brady got his 72 million and does not care.

Last edited:

The 2 picks on Moss side should never have been thrown by Brady. Seems that the 2nd half Brady became Sanchez, and Sanchez became Brady.

Yeah, Bulter got abused badly by Edwards, as well as pass-interference by Butler. Sadly, I think this will be like this all season, as our opponents will go on Butler's side.

But, then again, Patriots-D could not stop the run, as usual.

Patriots did not show up in the 2nd-half. Same problem they had all last year, as well as the 1st game against Bengals. 60minutes, not 15minutes.

Brady did not look good. Love the guy, but he had a bad game.

Poor coaching, poor execution by the offense... we mad Sanchez look like a pro bowl QB in the second half... this is loss is on the 2 main cogs of this franchise... Brady and Belichcik... no way we should have had this team drive 97 yards for a td.. which spiked momentum.. .Brady sucked in the second half since he was trying to keep Randy happy.. poor loss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes