PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss Blog update

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Gabriel said his trade from Oakland caught him by surprise, but that all he could do was smile when first meeting quarterback Tom Brady.

"I was like 'should I speak to him?' He actually came up to me. It was in meetings. I just sat there and kind of didn't want to say anything. He made the first move."

R_T26 said:

Gabriel said his trade from Oakland caught him by surprise, but that all he could do was smile when first meeting quarterback Tom Brady.

"I was like 'should I speak to him?' He actually came up to me. It was in meetings. I just sat there and kind of didn't want to say anything. He made the first move."
This sounds like a junionr h.s. dance.

yeah it does

DG "Hmm..should I talk to him..maybe he wont consider me cool because im from Oakland but hes like so hottttt..i mean hes TOM BRADY!"

TB "Hey #85..how you doing"

DG "...blushes...heheh me?"

TB "Yeah..you wanna go catch some touchdown passes with me against the Bills?"

DG "I dont know if i should..Brooks and Collins might get mad but..hell LETS DO IT"

"You had me at hello..."

Deion's gonna be jealous.

It would be a great time for some enterprising Ad exec to start shopping version 2 of the "Hey,I thought I was his favorite receiver" commercial... With Deion the grinning ass-clown holdout sitting in his about to be re-po'ed pimped out ride listening to the NFL on Sirius Radio.

:D

R_T26 said:

Maybe he can write a note that says "Do you like me?" with 2 boxes so Tom can check yes or no. He can give it to Troy Brown who will give it to Matt Cassel who can give it to Tom during recess.

I laughed my butt off when Gabriel said " All i could do was smile when i met TOM BRADY"

After the QBs he has had in Oakland he must have thought he died and woke up in football heaven lol

MoLewisrocks said:
"You had me at hello..."

Deion's gonna be jealous.

It would be a great time for some enterprising Ad exec to start shopping version 2 of the "Hey,I thought I was his favorite receiver" commercial... With Deion the grinning ass-clown holdout sitting in his about to be re-po'ed pimped out ride listening to the NFL on Sirius Radio.

:D

hehehe...good one!

i'm looking forward to seeing what DG can do...liked his attitude with the @#$% raiders and now here AND like his multi skill set...

Wow, we have a receiver who appreciates Tom Brady - I bet Givens will sure miss Tom when we meet up with the (Tit)ans new year's eve.

Remix 6 said:
TB "Yeah..you wanna go catch some touchdown passes with me against the Bills?"

I damn near hyperventilated laughing at this line... it's like the worst, cheesiest pickup line ever, but in a football context. Well done.

Im sure Givens appreciated tom Brady, but like every other 25 year old in the world he appreciates 25 mill even better.

* The media was present for stretching and one set of individual drills. On one play, rookie running back Laurence Maroney went the wrong way on a handoff attempt by quarterback Tom Brady.

Um....COMMENTS?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots