PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss' Blog: 8/14 Monday morning practice attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Full pads. Still no sign of Chad Jackson or Nick Kaczur. Rodney and Richard are not on the field, but there is a second closed practice scheduled for Kraft employees tonight. Faulk is in red. Tebucky is on the field with a wrist wrap.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Last edited:
MoLewisrocks said:
Full pads. Still no sign of Chad Jackson or Nick Kaczur. Rodney and Richard are not on the field, but there is a second closed practice scheduled for Kraft employees tonight. Faulk is in red. Tebucky is on the field with a wrist wrap.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

I thought Faulk looked like he might have gotten a little dinged on that big hit he took. He landed on his hips funny with the full weight of the defender on him and then came out right after that. I hope he's just sore! I guess Dillon was at practice then? Good news if he is, then the shoulder thing hopefully wasn't serious.

Brownfan80 said:
I thought Faulk looked like he might have gotten a little dinged on that big hit he took. He landed on his hips funny with the full weight of the defender on him and then came out right after that. I hope he's just sore! I guess Dillon was at practice then? Good news if he is, then the shoulder thing hopefully wasn't serious.

According to Dillon there was no shoulder thing. He was smiling on the bench throughout the game so I think that was just some overzealous mediots speculation.

Interesting stuff from the update has O'Callaghan taking most of the first string snaps at RT and TBC on the field in the 3-4 at OLB with Vrabel inside.

The fact that Jackson is STILL not back is absolutely disappointing.

MoLewisrocks said:
According to Dillon there was no shoulder thing. He was smiling on the bench throughout the game so I think that was just some overzealous mediots speculation.

Oh, I wasn't pulling the Shoulder-Thing from any media outlet. I just was going by what I saw happen. He got taken down hard, stayed down a little bit like he was dazed, got up and then rolled his shoulder while pawing at it with his off hand. If it was just a hard hit and he had to work it out, fine, then that's good news. He didn't take another snap after that hit either, so I was just curious. Glad to hear it's a non-issue. (hopefully it's REALLY a non-issue, not a non-issue like last seasons ankle injury was a non-issue at the time).

patsox23 said:

I couldn't agree with you more ps23. It sucks.

Oh the positive side, I'm happy that O'Callahan is doing so well. I feel like he must really be shining, because he may start as a rookie, and his competition is decent IMO.

patsox23 said:

i agree and at this point i don't know what to think about him (when will he return ? it is allready 14th august...)

and we know our situation at WR...

patsox23 said:

I agree. I wonder how severe that Hamstring injury really is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back