PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss at Media Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad his television presence isn't a little better. If it were, he could totally blow those SportsCenter anchors out of the water.

Too bad his television presence isn't a little better. If it were, he could totally blow those SportsCenter anchors out of the water.

i had been reading his stuff for quite a while, and when i finally saw him for the first time on tv, i couldnt believe what he looked like. i pictured something completely different than the goony lookin dude that he is.

He's been "practicing" on 10.0 on NESN and he is occasionally on ESPN as well for short interviews.

He's getting better.

maybe if he keeps practicing he will be as good as felger or borges.. found these comments interesting..

)
Moss chats it up. Receiver Randy Moss spoke for an hour and deflected questions on off-field issues. When a reporter noted that Moss has spoken more this season than he has in the past, Moss said the reason is that the NFL sent him letters telling him he would be fined if he didn't. Moss also repeated his strong feelings for the Patriots, saying he hopes to remain with the team.

I like Mike Reiss's media presence.

He comes across as relaxed, open, sincere and friendly. He isn't the kind of guy who shouts across others when they're speaking and laughs artificially loudly at his own jokes, so I guess he may not have a great career in sports broadcasting ...

(I'm not good at picking U.S. accents but someone asked in another thread if anyone thought that Mike had a Canadian accent. Seemed like he had a bit of the Canadian "aboot" to me. But I know someone from Wisconsin who sounds a bit like that.)

Last edited:
I've met Reiss. He's a genuinely good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back