Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

August 17, 2006
Day 15, 1st practice

FOXBOROUGH -- The Patriots have taken the field for their lone practice on the 15th day of training camp. This is the team's 23rd public practice, and 27th overall session.

Defensive back Eugene Wilson is not present for this workout. He appeared to be nicked up in Wednesday night's practice, with trainers looking at him toward the end of the workout. Wilson had been present for all of the team's practices to this point.

In addition to Wilson, others not present include receivers John Stone and Chad Jackson; running back/fullback Patrick Pass; safeties Rodney Harrison and Ray Ventrone; cornerback Gemara Williams; inside linebackers Freddie Roach, Monty Beisel and Tedy Bruschi; defensive linemen Le Kevin Smith and Marquise Hill; offensive tackle Nick Kaczur; and outside linebacker Chad Brown.

Rookie Willie Andrews is wearing a white offensive jersey for the second practice in a row. A defensive back in college, he worked out at receiver on Wednesday night.

We'll have more after practice.

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 02:45:46 PM

I've tried to be patient, he needs to get fully healthy and I continue to have high hopes for him in the future, BUT I have to say this:

Chad Jackson, you break my heart.

patsox23 said:
I've tried to be patient, he needs to get fully healthy and I continue to have high hopes for him in the future, BUT I have to say this:

There's nothing he can do about being injured. What do you want him to do, sprinkle fairy dust on the injured limb?

Last edited:
Hadn't heard about Wilson getting dinged. Hopefully he's alright.

pats1 said:
There's nothing he can do about being injured. What do you want him to do, sprinkle fairy dust on the injured limb?

I don't think my post denies that, in the least. In fact, I covered it with as many qualifiers as possible. I totally get that it's best if Jackson takes it easy and heals completely.

patsox23 said:

Chad Jackson...IT WAS YOU!

BB is breaking out the row boat now.

I think (hope) it's no big deal. He has a bad hamstring, but when it heals, he'll be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes