PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Regular season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughingthePasser

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Does anyone know when reg season tix go on sale?

Thanks

Re: Season Tix

Usually the last Saturday in May, I believe.

I have season tickets, and unfortunately I can't go to every game. When I get them in and figure out what games I am willing to let go of, I would be happy to let you have them for face value. Of course both preseason tickets are up for grabs :p

I am in section 115, so they are very good seats.

Of course anytime somebody take a preseason game off of my hands, they get first crack at a reg season game :D

I have season tickets, and unfortunately I can't go to every game. When I get them in and figure out what games I am willing to let go of, I would be happy to let you have them for face value. Of course both preseason tickets are up for grabs :p

I am in section 115, so they are very good seats.

Of course anytime somebody take a preseason game off of my hands, they get first crack at a reg season game :D

I'd love to go to a home game this year.
Mssg. me if you have to bag a game this year!
I wouldn't mind checking out the preseason too

Usually the last Saturday in May, I believe.

Thanks man, I missed all of last year and the year prior I was on the TicketMaster site right when they went on sale.....amazing how fast they go!
Hopefully I'll land some.

Have fun on that Saturday in May. They usually release what's available, maybe a few thousand upper-300s for each game. They go within 30 seconds.

Your better bet is to pick up some from STHs on the Ticket Xchange on Patriots.com (you have to be on the STH waiting list though) or check Ticketmaster constantly a few days before the game. There's one more more reliable way (no, not extortion) for waiting listers, but I still use it, so... :)

Last edited:
Have fun on that Saturday in May. They usually release what's available, maybe a few thousand upper-300s for each game. They go within 30 seconds.

Your better bet is to pick up some from STHs on the Ticket Xchange on Patriots.com (you have to be on the STH waiting list though) or check Ticketmaster constantly a few days before the game. There's one more more reliable way (no, not extortion) for waiting listers, but I still use it, so... :)
You're right about the TicketMaster 300 seats. that's what I got that year-those were my first games @ Gillette. I went to the old Sully stadium when I was a kid. 300 section stinks.
Thanks for the heads up on the STHWait list though...I will check that out.
Thanks for the tips!

From peoples experiance what site/sites are the best for getting tickets. Ebay or stubhub? Id like to be in the lower bowl and Im guessing thats going to cost me $500 each seat?

From peoples experiance what site/sites are the best for getting tickets. Ebay or stubhub? Id like to be in the lower bowl and Im guessing thats going to cost me $500 each seat?

Try to get them through ticket master when they go on sale-check the prev. posts on this thread

Check the site regularly. They will go on sale later in May.
I wouldn't want to pay more than $200 a ticket...I'd rather stay at home. I'm about 90 minutes away from the stadium-always a mission

I'm not a boozer and I love exercise and bailing soon after the game. I recommend parking along rt.1 and humping up to the stadium and splitting whenever you want.

When do the tickets go up on ticket exchange for waiting list people?

Try to get them through ticket master when they go on sale-check the prev. posts on this thread

Check the site regularly. They will go on sale later in May.
I wouldn't want to pay more than $200 a ticket...I'd rather stay at home. I'm about 90 minutes away from the stadium-always a mission

I'm not a boozer and I love exercise and bailing soon after the game. I recommend parking along rt.1 and humping up to the stadium and splitting whenever you want.

Yeah. I will still try on ticketmaster, but froms the sounds of things all I will get is a ticket in the 300s if Im lucky. For me, Im 2,500 miles away. So i dont want to fly all that way to sit in the nosebleeds. If I have to swallow a high ticket price i'll just have to do it.

Yeah. I will still try on ticketmaster, but froms the sounds of things all I will get is a ticket in the 300s if Im lucky. For me, Im 2,500 miles away. So i dont want to fly all that way to sit in the nosebleeds. If I have to swallow a high ticket price i'll just have to do it.

Last year it was easier to score lower bowl tix than nosebleeds because of the cost. I expect that to be true again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes