PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Regular season game most looked forward to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically I would be looking forward to the Colts game, but this year I am focused on the Chargers. It seems that between LT's mouth, Merriman's juiced up behavior and the fact thet they seem obsessed with beating the Patriots, I think beating them yet again would be really satisfying. Interested in hearing about which game some others here are most looking forward to.

Aside from the opener, definitely the Chargers for me but the Jets are a very,very,very close second.

I am looking forward to the opener the most to just get this season on the way. As for a close second, its tied between the Jest and the Chargers.

Embrace the Hate in 08!!

all of them

I would prob pick the Colts game, with the Chargers a close second. I am excited also for the Raiders game because I think moss will have one of the best days of his career.

I want to see them STOMP out the Jets once again. The thought of the Jets even thinking they can play with a team like the Patriots pisses me off. THEY SUCK and need to be shown how bad they really are.

Aside from the opener, definitely the Chargers for me but the Jets are a very,very,very close second.

I have to agree. I am very much looking forward to the Jets getting torn apart by the Patriots. I wonder what they'll accuse New England of this time....;)

can I change my answer to the last one because than it will be playoff time.

actually I don't want to rush thru the season like that (gotta enjoy it).

The Colts have compettion intheir division for the first time since time immemorial, and a brutal schedule. I predict they won't win the AFCS even.

The Chargers have a cakewalk, by comparison.

The winner of game 5 will likely get the home field advantage for the playoffs, so the Chargers away game is the most critical on the regular season schedule, I would guess.

In addition, the Pats will likely being extending their all time,all NFL, longest regular winning streak to 24 games if they win that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back