PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

regular joes, and professional teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bertil said:
With skin this thin I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to wither the inevitable criticism you'll receive from any endeavor, much less one as potentially harsh as professional sports.

Better stick to deluding yourself whilst living in your parents basement.

thin skin? how about i got a mouth and iam not scared to run it on mark a s s
*****es like you.

If your not gona help answer the post then dont bother fuking posting, or even clicking on it.

And if you are so sure, that i cant make it, then why do you even need to say it? oh right you want to get in with remarks, to give you more points.

Well why don you go and redeem those points at a walmart for some tampons you c un t rag.

Please admin, close this thread, if you dont there will be more people like him, posting stupid ass commments. I already got the answer in the FIRST PAGE, so i dont need dumb asses making this post any longer.

MY LAST POST FOR THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
mesoslo said:
*****es like you.

If your not gona help answer the post then dont bother fuking posting, or even clicking on it.

And if you are so sure, that i cant make it, then why do you even need to say it? oh right you want to get in with remarks, to give you more points.

Well why don you go and redeem those points at a walmart for some tampons you c un t rag.

Please admin, close this thread, if you dont there will be more people like him, posting stupid ass commments. I already got the answer in the FIRST PAGE, so i dont need dumb asses making this post any longer.

Sorry, I still need more points.

Thanks.

mesoslo said:
And while you're at it admin, please ban this child.

Talk about an overreaction. Thin skin? Try paper-thin. Wow.

mesoslo said:
*****es like you.

Your last post?

Please don't stop now. Your raising the self image of everyone on this board with every post. After all, we may occasionally post something that doesn't make sense, but we're NEVER this stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes