PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reggie Wayne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mtbykr said:
i think one of them will be back, i just don't know which one! I know philly will make a big play for wayne. who knows with edge, he prob wants to go to miami, but they don't need him now--so he may stay depending on the price. if the dolts sign him though, are ghey going to use him? I mean the one "sustained" drive they had sunday used him to set up PA---then after that they went away and let PM throw the ball. He may want to go somewhere that has more balance!

I think that one, if not both, will be back for the Colts next season. Polian has said many times that Reggie is not going anywhere and that once a new CBA is in place he is going to sign Edge.

As far as Edge goes, he is in the same situation that he was in last season. Most teams are fairly set at RB and there are several good ones coming out in the draft. There are also a few decent free agents as well, not to mention that Alexander is a free agent again this season. So, Edge would have to find a team willing to pay him the money that he wants for the number of years that he wants. He wasn't able to find it last season, I don't know that will change this year.

I don't think Edge is looking for a place with "more balance". He had a ton of touches this past season. He was leading the league in rushing for a while and ended up with over 1800 total yards and he didn't play the last game of season and only about half of the game before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back