PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reggie Jackson BLASTS Cromartie

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Don't [be] mad because I get excited because I did well. Or try to pretend like I'm acting some way because I dropped 40 on you in the first three quarters," Jackson said. "This guy threw 50 touchdown passes in one year. He won three Super Bowls. Was he embarrassing to people when he was excited because he won? You don't know what he's talking about because you've never won. So don't tell me how he thinks. You don't know. Acknowledge that. That's not my opinion, that's fact."

Great stuff from Reggie Jackson. This guy won championships. He knows what he's talking about. Cromartie hasn't won diddly squat. You've got to win before you earn the right to talk.

Last edited:
the NFL’s personal conduct policy and it reads, and I’ll read it word for word, 'Discipline may be imposed in any of the following circumstances,' and there’s a list, and there’s one that said, 'Conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity and reputation of the NFL, NFL clubs or NFL players.' "

If that's the rule then Suggs violated the rule making statements that Brady's rings were questionable because the Patriots cheated by filming opponents walk throughs and practices. They did not do this and such statements are prima facie attacks on the reputation of an NFL club.

Goodell's league office ignoring this repeated WWF style conduct that clearly violates stated policy just shows how corrupt and in the tank for the anti-Patriots crowd he is.

Goodell has done more than anyone to destroy the reputation of the Patriots, why would he care if anyone else does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes