PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reggie Bush: "We got a monster coming in here next week"

Status
Not open for further replies.

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
"In his nine games against Miami since 2006, Brady has consistently ranged from very good to extraordinary. Consider:

• In his past seven games against the Dolphins, Brady completed 68 percent of his passes, averaged 315 yards and threw 17 touchdowns and just four interceptions. The Patriots won six of those games, excluding the two Brady missed with an injury that cost him all but one game of the 2008 season.

• Brady’s numbers are absurd in his past four games at Sun Life Stadium: 91 of 126 (72.2 percent), with an average of 344 yards passing per game, 13 touchdowns and three interceptions. His ratings in those games: 121.6, 107.1, 101.5 and a perfect 158.3.

He threw for 517 yards in the Patriots’ season-opening 38-24 win here last season, then passed for 304 in Miami’s 27-24 loss in New England on Christmas Eve.

And Sunday, he will be facing a Dolphins secondary that is still experimenting at one corner spot. In the wake of Nolan Carroll’s four-penalty game in Buffalo, the Dolphins split time between Carroll and R.J. Stanford on Sunday against the Seahawks. Carroll played 31 snaps, Stanford 28.

“We felt [Stanford] earned some opportunities in practice,” Philbin said. “He did some good things out there. There are still some things he has to do better.”

Should the Dolphins dial up blitzes or should they use extra defensive backs in coverage?

“It’s pick your poison,” Coyle said. “We are a pressure team to a high degree. We’re not going to change what we do. We’re going to have to do some of both. He’s not the most mobile quarterback we’ve faced.”

Read more here: New England Patriots QB Tom Brady forces Miami Dolphins to ‘pick your poison’ - Miami Dolphins - MiamiHerald.com

They are a little nervous down there about hosting the Patriots who are averaging 43.8 ppg in their five game winning streak.

nice to see a bit of respect.

Well done Reggie.

Rest of league. take note.

Cat-5 blowing into Miami on Sunday. Button down the hatches. TFB coming to town.

Those are my least favorite commentators. I'd much rather have ANYONE else.

Dierdord will give us some great insights;

1. Tom Brady is a great qb.

2. Wes Welker has great hands.

3. Bill Belichick is one of the best in the business.

Did I miss anything?

Did I miss anything?

Bianca Wilfork sends Vince text messages during the game.
Brandon Spikes hits hard.

all the announcers really like Wilfork - I hear it mentioned every week. They get a kick out of him and his "in-game texting" wife.

Did I miss anything?

The only thing missing is the spit that would be flying from Dierdorf's mouth as he says this hitting you in the face as you read this.

The only thing missing is the spit that would be flying from Dierdorf's mouth as he says this hitting you in the face as you read this.

See, those aren't the things that personally bother me about listening to Dierdorf.

It's all of the mistakes, name screwups, and babbling crap that comes out of his mouth instead, and that's not even taking into account that he often seems to be pulling for the other team (likely just for drama, I'm not starting a conspiracy theory) if the score is even relatively close.

Out of any announcer, Dan Dierdorf is the absolute worst in my opinion. I honestly can't stand his games.

I'm just glad they are showing this one down here in NC.

Kudos to Reggie Bush for knowing how the game is played off the field.

Its very simple guys if Brady has a Running Game he's a very difficult QB to stop just think of his options on Playaction alone...not much any Defenes can do...including the Texans and 49ers. Now if only he and Brandon Lloyd could connect on a few Bigs ones, now that would be worth while.

Did I miss anything?

He usually mentions first and foremost the delicious free food they get comped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes