PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reggie Bush holding out, may not play in 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rumors i say!

total posturing B.S. And if he actually DID sit out the entire 2006 season - if he did that to the just-getting-back-on-its-feet city of New Orleans - he would be REVILED nationally. Certainly by me.

I agree..so much for the I will help the city get on the map BS he was saying originally..do not forget about all the investigations..I think many are going on..Do you think if he's such a bozo they may NOT go after him with more zeal??? I think so..he does the right thing and he may slide by..he becomes an embarrassment and they may look closer and show him in even a worse light.

Looks like he's taking a page out of Ty Law's book.

That was nothing more than a made up story by a guy trying to get hits on the webpage.

Right now nearly every first round pick like Bush is a likely holdout because camp starts next week and they aren't signed. Nearly everyone just like Bush is highly unlikely to sit out the season but "may."

The endorsement money that the writer speculates will lead him to sit out makes it just as likely he won't. Those sponsers will be pressuring him to sign and play because he is useless to them if he doesn't and he'll be tarnishing his name which they won't like.

Garbage stories like this are another reason why the season can't get here fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back