PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reggie Bush as a Patriot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i'm sorry....and if that's you in that lil pic i'm really sorry. Your definitely extremely attractive.

:lol2: Its okay, all is forgiven this time. Next time though..... :violent:

Last edited:
anyone still interested?

NOPE!!!! He is just going to get hurt and eat up cap space so No Way

anyone still interested?

NO!

Injured quite abit, and wouldn't bring much to the Pats! Very average player!

Might have a few big plays, but that is about it!

Why was this thread brought back from the dead? Vereen gives us receving abilites from our RB position and he'll cost us a lot less than Bush. Plus he won't miss half of each season due to injuries. :p

plz no 10char

I don't see the point. We have 4 RB's that will do all he does and more. And you combine all four of their pay and it'd be probably less than Bush himself would want.

Why was this thread brought back from the dead? Vereen gives us receving abilites from our RB position and he'll cost us a lot less than Bush. Plus he won't miss half of each season due to injuries. :p
You'd think people have learnt what Laurence Bush's running style did to the fanbase here.

anyone still interested?

OpoQQ.jpg

Badluck--I'm not sure anyone was interested 1 1/2 yrs ago. He just doesn't provide common sense value, is extremely overpayed, does not represent the 'patriot way' as far as handling himself, and just..isn't that good overall. There is absolutely NO room for him, his punt returns, or his 3rd down RB skillset.

Especially when you consider that we already have our share of 3rd down backs with the addition of a draft pick in Vareen/Woodhead/Faulk (possibly ???).

He is Kevin Faulk without the toughness and consistency.

I think Reggie Bush is the ideal guy to come to the Pats if the money could work out. He's gonna get cut before think on the CBA dries since he's due... gasp...choke...choke...$12 million for this, his final contract year with the Saints.

He needs a place like New England where he's not the featured guy in the offense and where the passing game takes advantage of his ability to swing out of the backfield and catch passes. He's an ideal third down back to take Kevin Faulk's role now that he's shown his age.

Brady on first down in the gun looking out at a defense trying to figure out who's got Reggie Bush in the backfield with Danny Woodhead, and Welker, Gronkowski, Hernandez, Branch and Tate/Price spread out on the line. Egad.

The problem is the price tag and his view of his role. Bush would have to come in here ready to play a limited role at a rational salary (he ought to be ready for that with his injury history - he missed 50% of the Saints games the last three years).

As a RB it makes no sense, if he were to be a full-time WR, which suits his skills a lot better IMO, it might make sense.

Remember the crap Houston took for picking Mario Williams? lol

anyone still interested?

How is he in the locker room?
Will he take to the Patriots coaching?
What are his salary demands?
Does he promise to never again inflict a Kardashian upon us?

These are questions which must be answered before a decision can be made.

Law Firm sucks and if they go for Leon Washington, Morris will be dumped.

I like Bush, but not at the money he's getting which is ridiculous. Go for someone else. I'm sure they are looking at possible trades for running backs in the league.

what a hater. I went back and discovered this part. I took the liberty to bold the laughable statement. You were clearly on the Lo-Mo wagon:bricks::bricks::bricks:

Last edited:
He pissed and moaned because he couldnt' have #5. Chung has his current #, I don't want the drama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soft, selfish and always injured. Pats have Woodhead and Vereen as well as Faulk if they want him back. Another third down type back is not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back