Welcome to PatsFans.com

Reform!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Sep 29, 2011.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Was not aware that going to UMass constituted a welfare benefit... learn something new everyday.. thanks for trying to change the topic at hand.

:hijacked::hijacked::hijacked::hijacked::hijacked::hijacked:
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +659 / 2 / -9

Trouble is brewing in this country, Liberals hate this Drudge Site and it's not hard to see why, a lot of "bad news" over there today, it's not pretty, the American people are getting sick of being shoved around by whack jobs, do-gooders, communists, left wing nuts and all of the Washington Pigs.

NBC won't tell you any of this stuff but it's happening.
    DRUDGE REPORT 2012®
  3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Was not aware that I said it did. :confused:

In fact, an intelligent person reading my post would have noticed where I clearly implied it didn't.
    Don't get mad at me for calling you out. I'm just pointing out that illegals get plenty of government benefits, which is 100% on topic for the discussion in this thread.

Your attempt to paint me as somehow "hijacking" is really pathetic, even for you Darryl.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Since I am the only "woman" here I will presume you are referring to me.

This is the second time in the same day that you've accused me of saying, not only things I've not said, but of things I've stated the direct opposite of.

What's up with that, WP? Are you simply incapable of remembering the truth and reporting it accordingly or do you deliberately distort it?

Either way, I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that it's not "me" you dislike so intensely, it's some phantom female that does not exist. Now don't get me wrong, I don't care if you hate me - but fer cryin' out loud, hate me for something I've actually said or done - not this bullsh!t-made up crap about glitter (rules of the political forum post) or salt.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...here-comes-nanny-state-again.html#post1793181

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-sugar-now-happy-meals-page3.html#post1808706

P.S. Apologies to MrP for allowing WP to goad me into responding to yet another hijack attempt.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +659 / 2 / -9

I love salt, sugar and SUV's.
  6. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +633 / 6 / -18

The answer is none of the above. Wolfpack is here for only one reason, and I'll let you divine what that might be.
  7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

And of course you come in to contribute nothing to the thread other than a personal attack, how typical.
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Explain to me, if you can, how you, as a moderator, can justify publicly mentioning a "personal attack" by JackBauer but say absolutely nothing to PR who added nothing to the conversation but who started the "personal attacks" and to WP - who also not only contributed nothing to this thread but made several "personal attacks," posted blatant fabrications and who went so far as to call me, on Rosh Hashanah of all days, a spelling Nazi go unnoticed and unmentioned?
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I apologize, I apologize for my mistake! You're the one who equates salt with asbestos, lead and mercury.

Ya I was way out of line to confuse those. :rolleyes:

Oh and gee here's you whole rant about salt. What was I thinking saying you were against it?!?

10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you consider the term "spelling nazi" to be a personal attack, then I suggest you stop contributing. That is ridiculously mild compared to what others in here call me.

Oh, and the Rosh Hashanah reference? Really, weally weak. :rofl: :rofl:
  11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Accusing me of lying is a personal attack.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +659 / 2 / -9

My old pal NEM called me a "f-cking scumsucking right wing bigot bastard" on Labor Day a few years ago.

:bricks:
  13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

I think the facts speak for themselves here, WP. You said I had a stance on salt and glitter-tossing which were blatantly untrue - I supplied the truth. Thus, what you originally stated in both cases were falsehoods.

I did not accuse you of anything, I said there were two possibilities. I distinctly said that it was entirely possible you were incapable of remembering anything correctly. I found the threads which backed me up and proved your accusations were total misrepresentations of the truth. The fact tht I also took the time to acknowledge that salt may pose dangers similar to asbestos, mercury and lead just means I was being thorough and saying that I understood why people might want to limit the amounts of salt allowed in the commercial preparation of food. I consistantly said that people should be allowed to make the choice for themselves although, if the government wanted to regulate the amount of salt in commercially prepared food that would be ok - as long as they kept a salt shaker on the table. That's a whole lot different than your original statement which said I didn't want to allow you to put salt on your food.

That's it, it's done. If you want to continue arguing with yourself knock yourself out. As far as I'm concerned we've badly interfered with this thread for no good reason and I apologize to MrP and anyone else who's trying to participate on an adult level.

False allegations were made and answered. It's over.
  14. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

He commented on a style of post which he finds overblown, his post while reflecting the views of a number of posters. He was reflecting not just on this thread but replies by your husband to many other threads. This was more of a whine about thread hijacking than a personal attack.

Jack's post OTOH was simply a personal attack, particularly ironic since he was in essence accusing the other member of being here just for personal attacks.

While WP plays the victim card as much as some of the lib posters, he is personally attacked far more often.
  15. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +250 / 3 / -4

Where was the personal attack in Jack's post?
  16. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

Saying in essence that WP is here just to attack others. As you can see Jack asked people to infer what he was saying.

YMMV
  17. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +250 / 3 / -4

OT: But he didn't say it.

If implying something is now a personal attack, not only is that a very grey area, but sweeping attacks of libruls, cons, pubs and dems all would come under the heading of personal attacks as well.

Note: sorry, VA, for continuing the hijack of your thread
  18. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

So now an "inference" constitutes a personal attack?

Personally, I thought he meant that WP was here to provide comic relief.
  19. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

I thought Jack was quite clear in what he was saying perhaps you aren't as perceptive as I was or want to deflect from his too cute by half comment.

What other purpose did his post have EXCEPT deriding WP presence on this board? He certainly had nothing to say about the topic of the OP or the criticizing the style of the OP in his posting on this board. AS a matter other than my first post and the post by B5 all the other posts on this thread including yours have all been off topic.
  20. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

If that's the case then what was WP inferring in these two posts? I thought he was "quite clear" too. Yet you said nothing to him.

That's not quite accurate, 13. See Posts #2, 4, 32, 33, 34 and 38. Darryl, Wistah, myself, Harry and RW also replied on topic.