PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Traylor is now on the PS, so there's still an open spot for Reece.....

Well Traylor is now on the PS, so there's still an open spot for Reece.....

I'd like to think he would have been practicing with the team today if they were going to sign him.

On the other hand, maybe the Pats held the spot today in case they made a deadline acquisition, and when it was clear it wasn't going to happen, they called up Reece. And since he's on the west coast, he won't get here until tomorrow.

I really doubt it at this point, but who knows....

I'd like to think he would have been practicing with the team today if they were going to sign him.

On the other hand, maybe the Pats held the spot today in case they made a deadline acquisition, and when it was clear it wasn't going to happen, they called up Reece. And since he's on the west coast, he won't get here until tomorrow.

I really doubt it at this point, but who knows....

I mean we've got two weeks worth of practice time before our next game.

So missing one day isn't an end all be all.

But I'm still unsure he's coming though. Seems like he would've been here weeks ago if he was.

Reese must be planning to commit a crime, and that naturally appeals to the Bengals.
How else to explain our signing instead the guy from their PS with 2 ACL grafts and 16 receptions for 139 yards at Eastern Kentucky?

635583456195830990-IMG-dfp-kovanis-super-bo-1-1-GU9PVFEE-L555656890.JPG

I don't understand it. I've written to Bill. I've directed him to this thread. Now this. It almost feels like we don't even exist.

Did you send a message to his MyFace page?

could we just close this thread already? reece ain't coming here.

could we just close this thread already? reece ain't coming here.
Yeah, it's getting a little embarrassing to be on page 7 of a thread on a guy who really isn't even all that important…

Yeah, it's getting a little embarrassing to be on page 7 of a thread on a guy who really isn't even all that important…

Agree. It's not like this guy is the next Adam Seward.

Welp

I hope we don't regret this when it's 3rd down and we aren't getting offense from Devlin and Lengel. Send Bennett to Lourdes.

Last edited:
At least we get to see what we passed on .. sweat dream of so many here.

It could be great fit there. Great break for him .. and he certainly can keep his dream of confetti alive.
I hope its the ones for the Pats though .. when they possibly meet in Houston.

I have to believe that if the Pats wanted him, he would've been signed already

In Bill We Trust

I think that dream was over when they signed Lengel. They could still use Develin as a TE and move him about the formation if need be.
Develin lined up at FB, TE and WR Sunday. Let's not kid ourselves about what he is. Neither he nor Lengel gives us anything in the passing game. Our hopes rest with Bennett's health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back