PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, no, not really implying anything. I just think it's an interesting question. Because special teams are definitely overlooked sometimes (by other teams, of course) and Belichick stresses their importance, and we can all see how important they are. I think determining HOW important does help to shape some decision-making. Meaning, I think King's well worth keeping even if he's "just" a special-teamer.

Yea..

Special teams are huge. Pats might have the best ST cover units ever under BB.

For King to get cut/traded the player replacing him would need to be pretty special.

This might be the longest thread devoted to someone rumored to have signed here, but not actually signed here, since John Abraham. Godspeed Erika Leigh, your spirit lives on!

A little (emotional) update:

This is Reece's goodbye letter to Raider Nation from two days ago.

Marcel Reece's Letter to Raider Nation | Marcel Reece | Like A Pro

He concludes with:

I will be moving on to try and help another organization. This has made me hungrier and better than I have ever been with the one objective I have always had on the field… to win a championship and feel the confetti fall.

Maybe finally he found a new destination. He worked out for NE and NYJ but remained unsigned. Dreaming about confetti at 31 would suggest NE. But recent roster moves here are not. Stranger things have happened though. There are some speculations about GB of course. But it doesn't look like confetti year over there ..

I saw this thread bumped up and thought he started following a Patriot on twitter.

He's planning to be in California on Thursday.

Welcome to the Church of Reece, please be seated.

It appears we have an opening for a TE/H-Back/Fullback pass catching, run your ass over mofo sort of guy.

Who is volunteering for airport duty to spot him on any incoming flights?

He's planning to be in California on Thursday.

Jesus. He needs to quit f-ing around, stop hangout at Nordstroms and get his ass to Foxboro for minimum wage like the rest of the back-end-of-the-roster players.

:p

Last edited:
Reece's reaction:

pumpkin_face4.jpg

Last edited:
Reece would add versatility to our backfield. A proven pass catcher. I hope we sign him.
My question though, he has been so good, why is he still out of a job at this point in the season?

How about Mike Reiss? He's white and short but, is he shifty?
Reiss looks like the guy Elaine dated on Seinfeld because she wanted to date a minority and thought he was black, and he was dating her because he thought she was Hispanic.

Reiss looks like the guy Elaine dated on Seinfeld because she wanted to date a minority and thought he was black, and he was dating her because he thought she was Hispanic.
Lmao someone should tweet him that.

d%#*[email protected] posted while I was cutting and pasting...

d11d1c516380d1c6ed3da36170911e6e4c7c3683a178d1573d9f56f12fe6a193.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back