PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reebok 40% off Coupon: Pats Stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hey fellas, i didn't know if anyone knew much about that Reebok sale that is 40% of from August 16th to the 20th.

Supposedly the promotion code is 966963.

I just tried to get a jersey and apply the code and it didn't work.

Does anyone know if this is actually a sale??
Does it work on pats stuff?
Is that promotional code correct?
Is it too early or something ??

does anyone know??

Keegs said:
Hey fellas, i didn't know if anyone knew much about that Reebok sale that is 40% of from August 16th to the 20th.

Supposedly the promotion code is 966963.

I just tried to get a jersey and apply the code and it didn't work.

Does anyone know if this is actually a sale??
Does it work on pats stuff?
Is that promotional code correct?
Is it too early or something ??

I tried the same thing. Must be bogus.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the Promo Code

it works!

RBKAUGEM

Keegs said:
This is the Promo Code

it works!

RBKAUGEM

Works where?

Last edited by a moderator:
jimmyjames said:
just tried it and it works on all the NFL apparel, just not the jerseys.
Worked for me with an authentic Bruschi jersey :D

Last edited:
didn't work for me!

It works on jerseys, only just certain ones. Look for the ones that say "Friends and Family Promotion" under them.

mgcolby said:
didn't work for me!
There are certain ones that don't, like the Youths I believe. I just completed my Bruschi jersey order and it worked fine.

Thanks for the info Keegs. I always appreciate it when someone saves me money :)

Last edited:
jaychamp said:
There are certain ones that don't, like the Youths I believe. I just completed my Bruschi jersey order and it worked fine.

Thanks for the info Keegs. I always appreciate it when someone saves me money :)

Ah, I see I was actually trying to use for a youth Bruschi for my son. Oh well. Thanks for the info to both you and keegs.

No Maroney jersey? That angers me, they have Bush, Leinart, and Young, I know Maroney isn't as hyped but come on.

PatsSox363804 said:
No Maroney jersey? That angers me, they have Bush, Leinart, and Young, I know Maroney isn't as hyped but come on.

Make one on the "Authentics". I went away from "player" jerseys a couple of years ago and now just get custom jersey's. I've taken the Patriots "team" approach to jersey's.

I finally got the Alternate authentic as they finally are selling that one. Now on game day I wear the jersey that the Pats are that day...thats my "ritual"....now if they only would go to the throwbacks I would be forced to buy one of those too!

Thanks Keeg's...I was waiting for the 16th to place my order and found the coupon didn't work. Thanks for the good code. Made my brother happy as he is getting a Authentic custom jersey now for his birthday...40% off makes these in the ballpark of reasonable...still too expensive but not crazy like regular price.

Last edited:
BTW, there is a 40% off sale at he fatory outlet stores this weekend.

I called the one in Kittery, Me and they do carry Partiots mercandise at the stores. I would assume that it's the same at all of the stores.

I got it to work for most of the stuff, I ordered the Brady white jersey (so now I wear the White for road games and the blue for the home games) a new hat, and the Tomlinson powder blue jersey (I am sucker for that jersey,) and I got all 3 for the discount. It didn't work this morning at 6 AM, but at 3 PM it worked fine.

Just got back from the factory outlet store. Bought me a Rodney replica jersey, a kick ass tee, and an awesome cap (pat the patriot logo) that even my daughter thought was cool.

With my 40% coupon, everything was under $50. I know that they had Chad Jackson jersey's and I think Maroney as well.

So, if you live within a resonable driving distance fom one of the stores, it's worth the trip. Go to the "factory outlet' web site and printoff your 40% off coupon.

I don't know why I didn't buy a Vrable jersey why I was there -should have.:(

Next time I will.

P. S.

They have kid's jerseys there too.

Last edited:
Yeah the 40% off is a ridiculous deal.

Unfortunately online there is no Mahoney nor Jackson. only the really popular players.

It's ok tho, i got a brady, a seymour, a white teddy...

and..................... i couldnt help it i love him..

a Willie jersey on the Browns.

I hated seing him go but i don't mind the way he left and i like Romeo too. they are my number 2 team and ill always support willie.......... UNLESS THEY PLAY THE PATS (obviously)

PATSNUTme said:
I don't know why I didn't buy a Vrable jersey why I was there -should have.:(
Just make sure you spell his name correctly if you do go back and buy one.

Keegs said:
Yeah the 40% off is a ridiculous deal.

Unfortunately online there is no Mahoney nor Jackson. only the really popular players.

It's ok tho, i got a brady, a seymour, a white teddy...

and..................... i couldnt help it i love him..

a Willie jersey on the Browns.

I hated seing him go but i don't mind the way he left and i like Romeo too. they are my number 2 team and ill always support willie.......... UNLESS THEY PLAY THE PATS (obviously)
Keegs, we really don't need to hear about your white teddy. I'm sure you look lovely and all, but... yech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back