PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Redskins week injury updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: No chung manana

Sean me boy, you and I could play D against Grossperson.

Wait! I've got BB on the line RIGHT NOW!

chung ruled out for tom along with connoly spikes...rex groosman could look like a pro bowler tom....
...how would that be any different from the last 10-12 quarterbacks we've played this year?

Dahdahdahdah

Last edited:

sorry the troggs mad elf mad me kick in my spanish... :p

Mac: Option+n, then n
Windows: Hold alt, type 0241, release alt

LOL so that leaves Ihedigbo and Slater as our healthy safeties? Who else, Sergio Brown... does he even count. This is crazy

ñ
Cool! Thanks, Sciz.

I thought the thread title was something along the lines of Mahna Mahna.

Better safe than sorry for Chung, I suppose. Belichick has been doing a fair job of attempting to manage some of these injury situations heading into the home stretch, so this isn't too surprising.

I would imagine that Spikes will be giving it a go next week, and hopefully we should see him round into form for the playoffs.

When are spikes and chung even going to play..playoffs? They would be so rusty..

Chung is always hurt..it seems like the plays 2-3 games...then gets hurt and is out the next 4+....sucks he can't stay healthy this year

Not sure if he's durable enough to be a every down player

Last edited:

Chung is always hurt..it seems like the plays 2-3 games...then gets hurt and is out the next 4+....sucks he can't stay healthy this year

It seems that way, but that's only been this season. He played 30 of 32 games in 2009 and 2010.

It seems that way, but that's only been this season. He played 30 of 32 games in 2009 and 2010.

Yeah i know it's just this year...but i still feel that way about him... just always banged up from year to year it seems..don't know why

It seems clear that BB believes he can get through these games without guys who are probably healed but not worth risking in terms of injury. I'm guessing Chung plays against Jesus next week.

Chung isn't even good in pass defense anyways. He's better than our other safeties but they aren't losing much in that regard.

Great week to run that fake punt

Yeah i know it's just this year...but i still feel that way about him... don't know why

LOL ADHD You that is, not Chung.

Bill is just effing with the Sean contingent in the fanbase so they don't lose their chicken little edge at 9-3. And you can see how well it works judging simply from the OP's inability to capitalize or spell correctly or form complete words and communicate in sentences in his rush to relay this potentially devastating information to his counterparts...

Another Sunday in the making where win or lose it's gonna be bad... If Rex Grossman actually completes any passes the final score will be meaningless because clearly that will underscore we have no shot against Aaron Rodgers so why even pretend...

And some mourn the swift passing of these regular seasons... :bricks:

Mo, that was impressively incoherent, well done!

Are you sure YOU're not scrambled?;)

Mo, that was impressively incoherent, well done!

Are you sure YOU're not scrambled?;)

I had no trouble understanding it and I agree with it. Unless it's a monumental beat down of the Skins, half this board will see any Patriots win today as a fail, and then the whining and doom-saying will commence. Can't wait.

I had no trouble understanding it and I agree with it. Unless it's a monumental beat down of the Skins, half this board will see any Patriots win today as a fail, and then the whining and doom-saying will commence. Can't wait.

As I've said before, a man might make a lot of money by leasing the rights to put a diving board on the Tobin Bridge for Pats/Sox/Celtics/Bruins fans.......

I know the problem with a lot of those types of folks is alcohol, but I'm not sure whether it's because they drink too much, or not enough on game day. :D

LOL so that leaves Ihedigbo and Slater as our healthy safeties? Who else, Sergio Brown... does he even count. This is crazy

You forgot Nate Jones, who is more safety than CB..

Also, Vereen was ruled out for today.. So we just need to see who, besides Mallett, will be ruled out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes