PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Redskins Fanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzafted

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just want to say that even in seeing Skins fans on this board the past week, I think they have the 2nd best fan base in the league. They love that team, and on their message boards it doesn't look like many people are crying about the score. The sentiment I see is "wish we could do that" and "they should have stopped the Pats."

Good luck Redskins. No ill feelings here.

Totally agree. They are loyal passionate and knowledgeable. Hopefully some day our fan base will rival theirs. It will probably take another generation of ups and downs. Redskin fans are right up there with the Steeler and Bills fans. I lived there briefly and the whole region lives and dies with the team. Yesterday's loss must have been very painful. Gibbs is a saint down there and they don;t take kindly to him being humiliated. The truth is, I blame him. He's lost his fastball and shouldn't be coaching anymore. The real Joe Gibbs of old would never have allowed his team to perform like that.

I agree with you in terms of their loyalty.

Football knowledge, however...........

Just want to say that even in seeing Skins fans on this board the past week, I think they have the 2nd best fan base in the league. They love that team, and on their message boards it doesn't look like many people are crying about the score. The sentiment I see is "wish we could do that" and "they should have stopped the Pats."

I was on Extremeskins last night and read several posts regarding "running up the score" and was surprised to see how many level-headed fans didn't think the Patriots did anything wrong.

There were several "violent/hating/vulgar" comments as well, but the level-headed members seemed to continuously tone them down. I congratulate you as well.

Skins fans do appear to be more knowledgeable and intellegent than most other fan sites I visited...and I visit quite a few!

Good luck the rest of the year!

I flew out to the game from Socal. It was an embarrassment for me. But I have to say that the Patriots fans are very classy and Boston was pretty fun. I went to Indy last year when the Skins played and those fans are amateur hour compared to you guys.

I wasn't crying about the 4th down plays. You play the game to win and that is how it goes, but I think it would have been smarter to take Brady out earlier. Never know what can happen. The Skins lost their starting corner on the first drive on a freak play. I don't foresee how you guys will lose any games this year barring a rash of injuries.

Good luck rest of the way.

totally 100% agree. In the NFL, Skins fans are the best, most knowledgable and reasonable fans I've ever come across.

The Redskins are huge down here. It's really impressive actually. I hope their team does well the rest of the way.

The Skins fans won me over this week as well I hope they do well.

Heh,

It'll be interesting to compare and contrast the fan bases of NYJ & Washington after this next weekend, no?

respects,

Good to see not everyone here judges an entire fanbase based on the bad apples that exist pretty much everywhere. Congrats on the season so far and good luck the rest of the year.

I agree, The Skins fans seem like good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back