PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Redskins Defense vs. Pats Offense (against sub-par defenses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess for you it is.

In the NFC it is.

In the AFC it'd be a good record to. I don't know why you're trying to bag on us just b/c we aren't undefeated like the Pats.

go bag on all the other teams that have at least 1 loss then b/c "I guess for them" it's just a good record, and to you it isn't regardless of how good they are.

And here I was about to come and defend you for having been making decent arguments and being respectful... And now you post THIS garbage? Tell me, how - in ANY WAY - is this relevant to the game on Sunday?

We are going to BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF. Your team is F'd. And it's a shame you had to go and stoop like this because you had been doing an admirable job until you downshifted into troll mode.

dude, i was just messing, cause everyone was ragging on moss (even pats fans) when he did that. admit it, you did! everyone was laughing at him quitting on the team. just the facts.

I guess for you it is.

Because being 7-0 has happened soooo much for you guys. OH RIGHT... it is the first time.......

2006: 6-1
2005: 4-3
2004: 6-1
2003: 5-2
2002: 3-4

Ok, lets break this down on who the pats have beat so far and the other teams defensive ranks.

Jets - 28
Chargers - 16
Bills - 31
Bengals - 29
Browns - 32
Cowboys - 7
Dolphins - 27

Average Defensive Rank = 24.28

Next Game:
Washington Redskins - Defensive Rank = 5 (8.8 yards away from being the #2 defense)

From a Redskin fan's perspective (mine), it looks like this might present a bigger challenge this week for the Pats. Am I delusional and think we have a chance with our decimated offensive line, not sure. If we had our starting offensive line, I think we could win. Do we deserve to be a 16 point dog, probably not IMHO.

Do these rankings mean anything to you? Post your thoughts. HTTR
How about some offensive stats? The gap between the Pats O and the Skins D is far wider than that of the Skins O vs the Pats D. The only question will be whether that Pats can maintain the streak of scoring 30+ points. Regardless, if you insist on going by such rankings, the Pats should still win handily.

OK, another question will be where the Skins defensive ranking will be *after* this Sunday's game.

OK, another question will be where the Skins defensive ranking will be *after* this Sunday's game.

honestly, i'm excited to see that as well. if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots